1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4 rims for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by skb7527, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Oct 14, 2011 at 6:24 AM
    skb7527

skb7527 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite Mica 4X4
    Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT tires with America Outlaw Sheriff wheels, Bilstein 5100s all the way around, OME coils, Toytech ICONS HD leafs, debadged, removed pin stipe, chopped tail pipe, weather tech floor mats, Leer color match topper, Toyota bed mat, homemade eight ball gear shifter and 4XInnovations weld on sliders
    I have four 16in tacoma steelie rims for sale($80). These rims are a 6 lug bolt patteren and will fit any 6 lug bolt pattern tacoma and/or 4Runner. The rims were factory grey, but I sanded them down, primed and painted black with Duplicolor rim paint. I did not like the way they turned out and do not feel like messing with them anymore. There is no damage and /or grind marks to the lips of these rims. Lug nuts are include. There are no center caps and/or tire sensors. Buyer is resposible for pick up. If you have any questions please send me a p.m. Local sale only...thx

SOLD!
    [​IMG]

2. Oct 14, 2011 at 12:36 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Scott, I'll take the rims! Mark them sold, Dude! :D

3. Oct 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM
    skb7527

skb7527 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McKinney, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite Mica 4X4
    Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT tires with America Outlaw Sheriff wheels, Bilstein 5100s all the way around, OME coils, Toytech ICONS HD leafs, debadged, removed pin stipe, chopped tail pipe, weather tech floor mats, Leer color match topper, Toyota bed mat, homemade eight ball gear shifter and 4XInnovations weld on sliders
    SOLD! Thanks John...Talk to you soon :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top