1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4 SALE V6 TRD S/C, MANAGEMENT, INJ.'S & MORE

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by bwill808, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Feb 10, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    bwill808

bwill808 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    bryan
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    00 extra cab 5lug trd supercharged
    trd supercharger the grey version , k&n intake , trd headers , 2 1/2 inch catback
    EDIT LOCATION I live in phonix now
    I need money got into trouble with johnny law
    This is a complete package deal asking 2,500 $
    1. TRD S/C 1st gen works great makes 8 psi with a stock pulley ,when the temps are low only 60 k on s/c I lived in Hawaii my while life hints the low miles on the truck & s/c
    all i ever hear is re-build re-build but has anyone ever documented a TRD s/c failure ? if these unit was a peice of junk and made 5 psi i would sell it on ebay but it's not by-pass valve works great makes the rated boost levels with headers and i get 23 -24 mpg with a light foot i personally wouldn't rebuild it but some people just like to waste money on these that arn't broken ?
    what it comes with :

1. supercharger new oil and coupler
    2. new idler pulley, bracket & bolts to mount it
    3. napa s/c belt
    4. 2JZ-GE injectors plug straight in, supporting my E-85 with ease flowed 6 months ago super clean still
    5. IK-24 spark plugs less than 3k miles
    6. URD's engine management AFR calibrator and FTC pre-tunned for the setup with 0 knock lotta work in it self to tune the knock out and set afr's , when i run e-85 i have a differnt map on it with zero timing retard and more agressive this is the straight pump gas setup map
    7. vacuum block off a mustang clean install small unit fits right on heater bolt
    8. all related vaccum hoses /// pain in the but to match and size all the different lenghts and sizes for a perfect clean install 2 hard lines into the cab
    9. AEM wide guage analog is the way for tuning aem harness insulated in heat protection sensor is less bought in july
    10. boost guage looks coools
    11.volt meter keep an eye on vitals
    12. rpm guage must have for tuning
    13. self made harness for this looks clean
    12. i want to include the headers but i dont want to take them off
    13. comes with carb sticker safe for cali.
    stock fuel pump is fine for 7-8 psi my tune was better with the stock fuel pump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=rW3HFvnRoPY
    what you'll need some new injector o-rings
    CHECK IT OUT ON CUSTOM TACO'S
    i spent 6,000+ on this setup
    i just need 1 injector or a new set and wait for the intake manifold to get here before i un install everything
    made a sale video real fast this morning because i always like to see what i am getting ,
    http://youtu.be/qg1fdyKw21I

To Top