1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rick, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:08 AM
    sbeau1960

sbeau1960 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Indianapolis
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport Pyrite Mica
    I know plenty of responsible adults, businessmen and community leaders, that still enjoy the occasional toke in the privacy of their own home.

2. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:09 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......

Yea, you are right.. well said Tilt

3. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit

really?? and you hike in the mountains??? dude...

btw, have you ever had a beer?

4. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:49 AM
    gtz85350

gtz85350 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuma Arizona
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 sport
    ^^^^^^hahah!!! Same thing i was asking myself....

5. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:51 AM
    silverbullet05

silverbullet05 OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Member:
    First Name:
    SlickRick
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    BLACK 09 DC 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    Icon Coilovers, Icon Rear Res. Shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, Fabtech AAL, TRD CAI, KMC XD Enduros, 285's BFG KM2; Demello Sliders, Full Budbuilt Skid Set
    more for me:D

6. Apr 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM
    420Tacoma

420Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Doublecab Short Bed TRD Sport
    None. Stock with options - Roof rack, running boards, hood scoop, etc.
    happy belated 420, haven't signed on in a bit.. don't know about everyone else, i sure celebrated =)

7. Apr 22, 2009 at 9:01 AM
    yota17

yota17 Member

Member:
    Arvada, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2015 double cab prerunner
    i didnt meen every single person in the world does it..but i guarantee u that the majority of the country does...and i have had friends that said they had that same view on drugs but would just say that so people would not know that they smoked...i also use to think that i would never smoke weed but look at me know i do it all the time...as said in pineapple express .it makes everything better..makes sex feel better... food taste better.... shitty movies better...and music sound better..by the way if anyone has not seen that movie..it is the shit and you need to watch it..

8. Apr 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM
    snodrifter

snodrifter buttery

Member:
    Denver
    What you're saying, by the way, is that you don't drink beer, don't smoke cigarettes (more people smoke pot that cigarettes, I believe...), don't drink soda, and, well, if you want to be really extreme, your statement implies that you only eat organic, unprocessed foods.

Is all of that true?

If it is, I don't look down on you for it, by the way. Your choice, man. Do what's right for you. As for justifying it, I don't think it needs to be justified at all.

Honestly, these days, I'd argue that the "adult" world doesn't start until you're in the mid 30s. I mean, I don't really know ANYONE (now that I'm out of the military) who is under 30 and has kids.

I think that people just have this sort of stereotype or mold that they try and fit people in, like, you're a certain age, so you should be doing this, or that, and, honestly, that's a poor way of thinking.

Anyway...

This is where I was on Monday. It was amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Apr 22, 2009 at 9:26 AM
    snodrifter

snodrifter buttery

Member:
    Denver
    I know, huh? He oughtta try some mushrooms...

10. Apr 22, 2009 at 9:36 AM
    SilverSeven

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    word.. Yo your from CO... I was in telluride shreddin and this cool ass dude from the pizza joint hooked me up with some bangar, and im hard to please being from seattle and all..

+1 for colorado

11. Apr 22, 2009 at 9:41 AM
    Tilt

Tilt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyle
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    In between Tacomas at the moment.
    All the pot-head replys so far are the typical responses we all come to expect.

I never once said that I thought you should quit your little habit. Or that you were all evil or nasty human beings. Go ahead and smoke up all you want (as long as you keep it away from me and my healthy family). I was simply stating that 'not all people do drugs'. And I know that one reply up there suggests that beer, soda, and other daily used items are considered a drug. Your wittiness wasn't lost on me.

Honestly, I don't care if you guys do drugs. But just realize that there's a lot of people out there that don't feel the same as you. And believe it or not, we live pretty damn great and fullfiling lives. Think I've led a sheltered life??? Just as an example, I've wormed my way into 3 flights in a fighter jet in my lifetime (so far). Is that hard-core enough for ya? Course you light the after-burners in a different way I suppose!! =P

Chill out guys - go smoke up.....you'll feel better. I'm just saying not everyone needs an artificial high.

12. Apr 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM
    SilverSeven

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    lol dude, no one is "freaking out" here cept you in that there post..

does your "healthy family" live on a strict diet of home grown lettuce? (no pun intended)

13. Apr 22, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    snodrifter

snodrifter buttery

Member:
    Denver
    Oh for sure. The quality here is really, REALLY good.

14. Apr 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM
    sonjay

sonjay Well-Known Member

Member:
    40 years you've never had a cigarette? Drank a beer or any alcohol? Your from Alberta and you don't drink? How about coffee, caffeine is by definition a mind altering substance, a drug. How about prescription drugs, you've never taken Tylenol, or antibiotics, painkillers or any number of drugs given away by doctors? Drugs are everywhere, in everyones lives, the only difference is an archaic law that states what you as an adult can or can not put into your own body. Get off your high horse "I roll with a healthy crowd", so because I smoke pot I can't be healthy? Come mountain biking with me sometime, see if you can keep up with an "unhealthy stoner". Good for you for not doing illegal drugs, thats your personal choice and for you maybe a good one, but don't think your better then me or anyone else here just because your don't smoke pot. There are a lot worse things you can put in a pipe and smoke then marijuana. They say drugs are for people who can't handle reality, I say reality is for people who can't handle drugs! rant over.

lifesaflaw123, here are some adult stats on marijuana use, http://blog.norml.org/2009/04/10/who-are-you-us-government-statistics-on-adult-marijuana-users/

15. Apr 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM
    snodrifter

snodrifter buttery

Member:
    Denver
    By the way, I think of weed more as medicine. Helps my PTSD more than anything else I've tried (aside from molly, but, yeah, I can't function on that...)

16. Apr 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM
    TacticalBacon13

TacticalBacon13 Sorry for party rockin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Dunk
    Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    2014 tundra platinum
    baby seat and a muffler
    im glad you only post 27 times and most are here crying about this....its gonna be legal soon in the states.so get over yourself and quit slamming the people who do it. no one cares your some goody two shoes but maybe al gore

17. Apr 22, 2009 at 12:54 PM
    Tilt

Tilt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyle
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    In between Tacomas at the moment.
    Ok here's my last post in this thread.....cuz I seemed to have distrupted the dopers a little too much.

Not once in any of my posts did I say I've never drank. Where did that come from? And prescription and over the counter drugs are a fact of life. Never once did I say I never had to use them. No, infact I've never smoked ever in my life (unless you count the years of my youth.....trapped in a car on long trips with my smoking parents - who are both dead from smoking illnesses btw). Illegal drugs and smoking are horrible things to me. I never said once that any of you are evil. All I did was respond to one persons post asking if everyone was stoner. Gaaaawd....is it so bad that I can't proclaim I or my friends aren't a bunch of druggies?

And just cuz I've only posted a few times on these forums.....does that mean I'm not allowed to stand up for what I believe in when I see things that aren't true?

Jesus guys. Go smoke your pot and chill the fuck out. Or better yet......this is a Tacoma site.....go to the 2nd Gen section and check out my new skid plate that's going on my truck. It's much more interesting than this.

18. Apr 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    AzPrerunner05

AzPrerunner05 Desert Rat

Member:
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2005 V-6 SR5 PreRunner Debadged
    De Badged, Flowmaster 50 Muffler & Dual Out Exhaust. K & N High Flow Filter. SP Racing Slotted Rotors

:eek:
    two days late, but happy holidays!

19. Apr 22, 2009 at 1:22 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    you dont get 420? its the time that smokers back in the day would retreat and meet up and smoke at some spot up north. according to high times. 4:15 is pipe cleaning time. 4:20 is smoking time and the time after that... yeh lol I <3 my medicine hehehe

20. Apr 22, 2009 at 1:34 PM
    SilverSeven

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    honestly i thought 420 was the police call sign for weed related crime..

like 187 is for homicide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top