1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4wheelparts bullsh*t

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MxRacer190, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Jun 11, 2010 at 10:47 AM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Standard fare - I have been told for weeks - "They will be here next week" WHEN IS 'NEXT WEEK?" Is this code?

2. Jun 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM
    outlawtacoma

outlawtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    W. TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 T4RTRDOR
    4wheelparts are GARBAGE!!!! I would cancel the order and tell them to go screw themself! but thats just the way I roll. I ordered my tires from Discount Tire Direct. I did it over the phone, and talked them into a better discount, they offer free shipping as well and free tpms rebuild kit. Cost me 30 bucks to have them mounted here locally. My salesman was Peter, his number is 1-800-589-6789 ext. 51820.

Good luck

3. Jun 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM
    86ceeten

86ceeten Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    NW Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road PreRunner
    Limo tint, 18x10 Diamo Karat, Toyo 285-60's, Rear TSB, 5100's all around, front at 2.5", Debadged, Sound System (evolving)
    4WP did that to me with some wheels once. After a week or so I called for an order status and got "oh those are backordered, should be a few more weeks". WTF No call, email or nothing.

4. Jun 11, 2010 at 2:28 PM
    MJonaGS32

MJonaGS32 MJ on a GS

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 4x4 DCSB 6spd Vagabond
    Drifter wedge camper, Dual battery, OBA, ARB locker, 4.56 gears
    Yeah 4WP is a joke. I had an incident with them that got escalated to corporate. Everyone along the way from worker, to manager, to whoever had to apologize to me. Their products are good its just that their service is piss poor. It always has been, and will always will be.

5. Jun 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM
    Blue

Blue You're my boy blue

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Sierras
    Vehicle:
    ex 99 current 04 TRD
    id hate to be the other guy

6. Jun 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM
    krytikel

krytikel Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Inferno sport 4X4
    OME lift
    Yeah 4WP is a joke. I ordered a BAK G2 because the guy said it was the metal one. I was looking for the metal one because of the durability. I asked him if the G2 was the composite one :confused: and he swore to me it was. Then he called some number which he said was a rep, but I wasnt sure. I wasnt on the phone with the guy. When it got there, before I paid for I asked him to open it up to see if it really was the metal one and he said if he did it would be mine and I would have to pay for it before he could open it. I bought it, took it home and lo and behold its the composite one. Called up the same day and they said they couldn't do a thing about it...JERKS:mad:! Haven't gone back since.

7. Jun 11, 2010 at 4:48 PM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    ok, ill tell my 4wp story.

Call #1--was put on hold...waited, waited, waited....hung up.

call #2--later in the day, finally got a guy told him that i wanted to order a set of tires/wheels. Ok he says, please hold. Few mins later he comes back....i proceed to tell him what i want to order. Please hold again, i need to get into my computer....Comes back, ask what i wanted to order AGAIN.....so i tell him. He tells me that the wheels are in stock, but the tires...KM2's....he will have to check on, promises to call me back within 10 mins.......4 days later...no call....ive already taken my business elsewhere and they are already on the way.

Products Discussed in

To Top