1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5,000 mile service @ DCH Freehold (NJ) Toyota (a positive review)

Discussion in 'North East' started by Max74, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Feb 1, 2017 at 10:05 AM
    Max74

Max74 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2017 Cement Tacoma TRD Pro
    I took my truck in today for its 5,000 mile service at DCH Freehold Toyota. My service consultant was Don. Don was very friendly and courteous and took good care of me. And from my point of view, I was very happy with the service itself. No one touched anything inside my truck. Everything was set the way I left it. Nothing was adjusted. There were no dirty marks or prints to be found. And they asked first if I wanted my truck washed (I always decline the wash). I know these sounds like trivial things, but I've had enough experiences over the years with dealers who are not as meticulous with their work. To me, if they get the little things right, I tend to trust they'll get the bigger things right too.

On a lighter and more humorous note, I overheard a conversation with another customer. Long story short, she had been driving around in 4HI all the time, and she was also told her "diff lock" was engaged. She was told this was the reason she heard weird clunking noises when turning. She then asked for help turning off 4HI. I chuckled to myself :)

2. Feb 1, 2017 at 12:35 PM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    Glad you had a good experience. I always had a better experience there than galaxy toyota in eatontown.

My brother in law is a salesman at dch Toyota.

Products Discussed in

To Top