1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5% off OME Complete Lift Kit, total $931 shipped (pick up from store)

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Sparrow, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nov 17, 2011 at 10:04 PM
    Sparrow

Sparrow [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reno
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
    leveling kit, topper w/carpeted bed, Yakima roof rack and cargo carrier, TRD wheels and Pro grill
    Been looking at a complete under 3" lift kit for my 1st gen Taco, which had a broken rear shock and saggy springs when I bought it recently, full spring packs being a necessity. Priced out complete kits from several vendors (Downsouth, Wheelers, et cetera) and this appears this my be the best deal out there:

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kit...ngine=3.4L+V6+GAS&DRIVEWHEEL_VQ=4+Wheel+Drive

From 4 Wheel Parts, enter code "5offany" at check out for 5% off, takes price from $980 to $931, shipping is free if you pick up at their store or $50 to your house (still not bad, quotes were $80-100 from other vendors). Includes Dakar full leafs, front coils, your choice of heavy or light duty shocks (4), exhaust bracket, and shackles. Not sure what the HD vs LD shocks are from OME, as I haven't come across anything but Nitro or Nitro Sport previously, I was thinking maybe this referred to the coils, 880 for LD and 881 for HD. Calling them tomorrow to get more explicit details about the LD vs HD shocks, also wondering if the shackles are the greasable type, if they are OME (since it is a complete OME kit)then I believe so. Also need to find out if it comes with the rear greaseable bushing kit if those are indeed the OME greaseable shackles. Only other thing it appears to be missing is a trim packer. All in all, after lots of searching, this appears to be the best deal out there for someone looking for a bit of lift and needing full leaf packs, but not wanting to change geometry so much as to necessitate brake line extension and diff drop. Almost ready to pull the trigger, but considering waiting to see if a Black Friday deal becomes available. Another 5% off would be another $50 in the pocket! "5offany" code good through 11/30/11, so even if no Black Friday deals this price would still be good.

Products Discussed in

To Top