1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5 Radial APR All-Terrain Tires 33x12.5x15

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Beeson, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Feb 10, 2011 at 1:07 PM
    Beeson

Beeson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    '96 Tacoma SR5 4x4
    33" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 15" Unique Steelie rims, Allpro wheel spacers, Heavy Old Man Emu coils, struts, shocks, leaf springs, Daystar 1" spacer, Camburg UCAs, 1" diff drop, NO sway bar, Allpro sliders, Allpro Rear bumper, Bushwacker fender flares, Tire Gate with spare, ARB Deluxe bumper with Hella 700s and 100w bulbs, 100w lights under frame pointed at tires, 50w lights on bumper for reverse, K&N Drycharger with cover, Flowmaster cat-back with custom 2-out exhast, DeeZee tool box, Huskey Liners, 5% window tint, JVC iPhone/CB compatable deck, Bazooka sub, sony speakers, Uniden CB w/4 ft. anntenna, Dixie Horn.
    These are 5 all terrain tires that have been PHENOMENAL on every surface. Four have about 30-40% tread left and one still has 100% tread (the spare). I had these during all that snow two years ago and these absolutely destroyed in the snow and during our recent Thanksgiving flurry, still no complaints, no slippage. I recommend these to anyone wanting to use them for the snow this winter or to do some light wheeling. I have used these in mud and never been stuck. All five of these are $1,200 brand new; I am asking $300. These are in Edmonds, WA. The last picture is of the spare.

IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top