1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5 Spoke Silver alloy wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Mike R, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Oct 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM
    Mike R

Mike R [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma 4x4
    I'm almost ready to order a new 2012 Tacoma 4x4 and considering buying the 5 spoke silver alloy wheels with BFG all terrain tires as a post-production option.. Anyone have experience with this combo?

2. Oct 6, 2011 at 9:52 AM
    LT1

LT1 Noob-ish

Member:
    SoCal-OC
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DC/LB/4x4/TRD supa sport!
    Limo Tint all the way around, tailgate theft mod, Console Vault, EGR vent visors, debadged emblems, TRD door emblems, Sockmonkey TOYOTA tailgate sticker, OME 3" lift w/aal, BAMF sliders, BHLM, MKW offroad M88 black 18" wheels.. for now..

First off, welcome to TW. Second, I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I'm gonna assume you mean the 5 spoke "Chrome Clad" wheels on the TRD Sport Upgrade that is offered for the 2012 model year. If so, I've done a small write up in the 2012 mega thread here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/173250-2012-tacoma-mega-thread-155.html#post3772493

Good luck with your new purchase! and make good use of the "search" function on the forum especially before you ask questions. People will get mad sometimes when you ask a question that's been asked a million times. Aside from that, you'll love this forum.

Oh, and list some specifics of the truck you're gonna buy.. we all wanna know..

To Top