1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5100's back in stock!

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by sockmonkey, Apr 13, 2010.

1. May 27, 2010 at 1:29 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    We got word this week, that the rears aren't expected until sometime in mid-late July. Sorry for the bad news.....

2. May 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM
    ratrod

ratrod Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Dbl Cab TRD SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s @ 1.75 with 1.5 AAL, Satoshi Grill Mod with 2 Hella 500s behind the grill, LED dome and map lights, custom made (by me) 10" subwoofer box behind the dbl cab seat, DVD/iPod/Bluetooth/GPS/TV/USB/Stereo, Yakima rack, Shell, tinted front windows to match the factory backs. Backup cam in the tailgate handle mod.
    Are you kidding. I ordered some with another company about a week ago and they are on backorder! If I would have only waited 1 more week! And great price! Bummed.

3. May 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM
    28Gauge

28Gauge Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Grapevine, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sockmonkey Graphics, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Map Light/Dome Light LED's, Flo-Pro Muffler w/Stainless Steel Tip, Dome Light/Map Light Mod, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, LED Cupholder Mod, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, Vision 375 Warrior Wheels, Extra Bed D Ring Mod, TRD Skidplate, Bilstein 5100's on all four corners, Front 5100's set at zero with Eibach springs, Toytec 1.5" rear TSB add-a-leaf springs, Toytec swaybar relocate kit, Katzkin Leather Seating, Front Window Tint
    Sounds like Bilstein could make a lot more money if they could ramp up production. I was hoping, like many others, to get a full set of 5100's soon. Looks like it won't be happening for awhile.:mad:

4. May 27, 2010 at 9:19 AM
    28Gauge

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Grapevine, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sockmonkey Graphics, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Map Light/Dome Light LED's, Flo-Pro Muffler w/Stainless Steel Tip, Dome Light/Map Light Mod, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, LED Cupholder Mod, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, Vision 375 Warrior Wheels, Extra Bed D Ring Mod, TRD Skidplate, Bilstein 5100's on all four corners, Front 5100's set at zero with Eibach springs, Toytec 1.5" rear TSB add-a-leaf springs, Toytec swaybar relocate kit, Katzkin Leather Seating, Front Window Tint
    Just pulled the trigger on some 5100 fronts from Sonny. I figured that I should get them while available and before the price increases.

Sonny, when the rear 5100's come in, do you know if they will have the price increase on them?

5. May 28, 2010 at 6:28 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Good Morning,

You caught heading out the door to go to King,
    We are holding off the whole price increase deal for as long as we can.
    I am not one to bullied by bigger company's and no offense but I sure am not going to have someone tell me what I can and can not do, that's just crazy.
    Anyway..When you buy the fronts and rears at one time, it is less expensive for you guys and gals (Politically correct) then if you were to buy the fronts now and the rears later.

What I am working on is a way to make it all work out for some of you who need the fronts and will wait for the rears to come in and we can ship them later or at least get the pricing as close as possible so it works out to be almost the same if that makes sense.

Marco and I will keep all of you posted..

Thank you to everyone out there for your business and we appreciate it very much.Also did I mention we are carrying ICON now and Radflo?

Let us know if you have any questions and we are always here to help..

Have a safe long weekend..

Sonny

6. May 28, 2010 at 8:34 AM
    28Gauge

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Grapevine, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sounds like a great idea! Thanks Sonny!

To Top