1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6" Lift please help>>>new guy lol

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dspills, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Feb 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM

dspills [OP] Member

Feb 22, 2011
    First Name:
    09 TRD Sport V6 4WD
    Hey guys I've been saving for a while and done a lot of research for not knowing anything about lifts. I've tried to put my time in and this is what i've come up with... So if anyone has personal experience or suggests anything else please help a taco brother out!

2009 TRD Sport v6 Taco is what I have
    I just installed a URD CAI which I love it

This is what I think Im gonna start with:
    Magna flo exhaust cat back
    6" suspension
    35's on 18" rims due to the VSC on my vehicle
    Regear to 4.88
    URD MAF calibrator

I figure thats an expensive enough start right? Does it sound ok to y'all or any ideas before I purchase this stuff. Keep in mind it's my daily driver i'm only gonna be in the mud on the weekends
  2. Feb 22, 2011 at 9:59 PM

chad68 Master Jedi Member I am...

Oct 28, 2007
    First Name:
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    Sounds ok to me. You might want to rephrase that last sentence before somebody uses it in their sig line.
To Top