1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6 LUG FIRST GEN WHEELS!!! GREAT CONDITION

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Motoman423, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Motoman423

Motoman423 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SO CAL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma PreRunner DC
    TKO off road wheels Biltstien ZA HD shocks front and rear Flowmaster Delta flow 40 series cat back Flowmaster exhaust tip Full tint Truck Champ running/nerf bars 265/75/ LT16 tires Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires Blacked out TRD emblems 2006+ Tacoma emblems/Badges tough country traction bars etc...
    Hey guys new to the forum but I have a set of wheels for sale. 2 days ago I bought I set of off-road rims and tires and dont need the stock wheels anymore. The wheels are in great condition no dings or chips. The rims have been plasti-dipped but that can be easily removed in about 20mins. Anyways here is my add that has more info :D

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4010368504.html

Let me know you can PM me on here call my # in the add or text. I would prefer to sell locally due to the whieght of all 4 wheels. Thanks for taking a look...............Alex :cool:

Feel free to make offers not firm on price at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. Motoman423

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SO CAL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma PreRunner DC
    TKO off road wheels Biltstien ZA HD shocks front and rear Flowmaster Delta flow 40 series cat back Flowmaster exhaust tip Full tint Truck Champ running/nerf bars 265/75/ LT16 tires Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires Blacked out TRD emblems 2006+ Tacoma emblems/Badges tough country traction bars etc...
  3. chilidogrc

chilidogrc Skewpage

Member:
    First Name:
    Rodrigo
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    05 AC Sport 4x4
    King RR Coilovers, FM 40, Allpro rear bumper, OME Dakar leafs, rear 5100's, Snugtop Rebel shell, Treadwright tires, Allpro apex front plate bumper, triple hella 700's, Blacked out headlights, CF hood, weathertech floor mats
    Need to post actual pics of the item, not a link.

4. Motoman423

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SO CAL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma PreRunner DC
    very sorry i will post pics up now, new to the forum so not sure how you guys do it here.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  5. Motoman423

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SO CAL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma PreRunner DC
    Bump $350 OBO

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
To Top