1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6 sp manual downshifting effect mpg?

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by MMazz365, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Apr 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM
    whoareyou133

whoareyou133 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Claremont LA & La jolla SD
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner TRD
    No pre runner trim, no mud flaps,no step ups,I do have the Deck plate though. Kings @ 0 and 5100's in rear. stock leafs.

Well im andrew who are you? :)

2. Apr 15, 2011 at 6:36 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    Yeah tell me about it...23 mile one way commute, then I drive a lot on the weekends. I keep kicking myself for selling my accord after I bought the truck. DOH! ...but at the time I needed the cash to resolve a money situation with my ex g/f. Had to pay her for the furniture in my house that she paid for.

Well my fingers are crossed for a company car sometime within the next year. :D Then I will go to filling up once every two weeks.

3. Apr 15, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4

B-rad from malibu. j/k

4. Apr 15, 2011 at 7:13 AM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun All go, No show

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    95 Tacoma Sr5 4x4
    Heavy duty 4.56 gears front and rear, ARB air lockers front and rear, WARN hubs, VIAIR ultra duty OBA, Addicted offroad winch bumper, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, ProComp Steelies wrapped in 35" general grabber red labels, dakar leaf pack with 2" toytec lift shackles, 10" Billies in the rear, OME 882's with OME Nitrochargers and LR UCA's in the front, WARN recovery kit, extra shackles, 60" Extreme Hi Lift, Hi Lift handle all, home made spare tire carrier, Stubbs welding HD SKO sliders, OTTRW Switches, 20" double row LED Lightbar, ARB Safari Snorkle, AFE Pro Dry S drop in air filter, Optima Yellow Top battery. Work in progress!
    I have almost 110k on my clutch and original brake pads so far. Clutch still works like new, and inspected my pads just a few days ago and expect to get another 25 - 30k out of them. My commute to work is over 100 miles one way.

To Top