1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

(626 & 909) TW Members

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Manwithoutaplan, Mar 4, 2011.

1. May 2, 2016 at 8:06 PM
    Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet Prepare To Attack

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '24 GX550 Overtrail+

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It's bonded though right? :laugh:

ODNAREM likes this.
  2. May 2, 2016 at 8:08 PM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4L V6 TRD Ext. Cab 4x4 SR5
    ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All Pro rear suspension kit, factory E-locker, Trail Gear sliders and front stinger bumper, CBI Offroad rear tube bumper, XRC8 Winch, 33 inch BFG KM2's, 16 inch Ivan Stewart Wheels, Uniden CB radio, flip up license plate, white tail lights, LED front signals, Tundra front brake upgrade, new radio, rock lights, sub woofer, remote start, satoshi grille with Prius emblem, Rigid DOT/SAE Fog Lights, 12" Light Bar
    Thanks. Yeah I called him. They're nice. They said they aren't really dealing with shipping them at this time unfortunately.

I give up on Glassworks. I ended up just going with Fiberwerx and ordered some fenders and bedsides earlier today.

3. May 2, 2016 at 8:10 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan [OP] the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP

just throw some electrical tape and you are good to go .

ODNAREM likes this.
  4. May 2, 2016 at 8:14 PM
    Lord Helmet

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '24 GX550 Overtrail+
    Of course, you gotta protect the bare copper :laugh:

5. May 2, 2016 at 8:31 PM
    Lord Helmet

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '24 GX550 Overtrail+
    Panel upgrade and wiring makeup. Who needs wiring makeup :laugh:

12 AWG wire on 50 amp circuit breaker :laugh: Fire hazard FTW :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

ODNAREM and MadTaco461 like this.
  6. May 2, 2016 at 8:57 PM
    Greenbergler

Greenbergler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Orange County, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 trd sport DCLB 4x4
    it amazes me what you see when you open up some residential panels

ODNAREM likes this.
  7. May 2, 2016 at 9:13 PM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    99 turbo 5 lug long travel
    Kinda stock
    Yeah glassworks it is best to go through a reseller. Usually large shops. Hope your new glass goes well. Mcneil is another place I'd recommend if you were still shopping around. For some reason glass companies suck. Probably too much:rasta: and knowing their stuff is good.

8. May 2, 2016 at 10:13 PM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All Pro rear suspension kit, factory E-locker, Trail Gear sliders and front stinger bumper, CBI Offroad rear tube bumper, XRC8 Winch, 33 inch BFG KM2's, 16 inch Ivan Stewart Wheels, Uniden CB radio, flip up license plate, white tail lights, LED front signals, Tundra front brake upgrade, new radio, rock lights, sub woofer, remote start, satoshi grille with Prius emblem, Rigid DOT/SAE Fog Lights, 12" Light Bar
    I called a handful of shops around there and most of them dropped Glassworks since they fail so much :( After I did some thinking, I realized even IF I get them and something happened with the fenders (like I hit something) I'd have to go through the same crap all over again. So I saved myself some future hassle and just went with Fiberwerx. They were real nice on the phone. I even asked if they had a TW discount and he said they didn't but he still knocked some off the price for me. They should be here around the second week of June.

I don't understand how someone could have such a great product that everyone wants, throwing money at you, and you fail and distributing.

9. May 3, 2016 at 8:23 AM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    Kinda stock
    I'm proud of myself. Unwired 3 phase 240 from a sub box at work. Our company is moving this week and the owner forgot to call the sparky to come out.

Those glass makers are something else. They are good at their art, but need a sales guy. I've met then in person at off road shows. They are your typical beach bum stoner with zero cares in the world. Nice people though. Just gotta ride there as s if you want something. I've had plenty of conversations with beer meets saying image a fiberglass company that makes good stuff and has good sales.

ODNAREM and Lord Helmet like this.
  10. May 3, 2016 at 10:10 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    :facepalm:
    Looks like some fun

11. May 3, 2016 at 10:11 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    @4x4Banger
    Going to do a video for the caterpillers tonight

ODNAREM and 4x4Banger like this.
  12. May 3, 2016 at 2:35 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan [OP] the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    lol ^

ODNAREM likes this.
  13. May 3, 2016 at 2:56 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Wow thats a good one man! Havent seen some shit like that in a long time. Lol

ODNAREM likes this.
  14. May 3, 2016 at 2:57 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    What was on the other end of the 12 wire?

15. May 3, 2016 at 7:04 PM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Do they realise if they get a sales guy they'd have more time and money to be stoned bums, yes? Lol

MadTaco461[QUOTED] likes this.
  16. May 3, 2016 at 7:10 PM
    Lord Helmet

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '24 GX550 Overtrail+
    The feeder wire from Edison :laugh:

ODNAREM likes this.
  17. May 3, 2016 at 7:32 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    :facepalm:

Lord Helmet[QUOTED] and ODNAREM like this.
  18. May 4, 2016 at 7:31 AM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    Anyone else in Socal (our area) have fios and having problems?

I've never had a problem at my place (neither have my parents with 8 years of having fios at their house)

19. May 4, 2016 at 8:19 AM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    Kinda stock
    Verizon sold fios to frontier. The hand off was pretty bad so give it a bit of time for it to clear up. I know a guy that works for fios and he told me everything is a cluster fuck right now.

ninjastar808 and Lord Helmet like this.
  20. May 4, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.

Products Discussed in

To Top