1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6ft Ranch Legacy Fiberglass Bed Cover 05-11

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by mandmtaxidermy, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Sep 7, 2011 at 12:29 PM
    Namyo

Namyo -

Member:
    yea that's outrageous...maybe try fassenall or even leer. GLWTS

2. Sep 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    mandmtaxidermy

mandmtaxidermy [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    KY
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5
    $250 CASH no later than tomorrow evening. I am going hunting out of town for the weekend and wont be able to keep it on the truck to haul everything needed. NO shipping must come to London or at least nearby to pick it up.
    I just hate to see it go to waste but would like to at least feel that I got kissed before I screw myself if you feel me. I will be leaving Friday morning early and will have to leave it to the wolves otherwise. Will NOT find a better deal anywhere on a fiberglass tarp. My loss is 100% your gain. I dont even know of a soft tarp this cheap.

Also have front and rear mud flaps from my truck I found in a box. Make me an offer on them. I can ship these. They are a bit dirty but other wise just as they where when it was new. Also a Rubber Bed Mat. Not sure of the brand but it is a aftermarket. Just a bunch of shit i have in a little 5x5 storage shed thing I built

3. Sep 7, 2011 at 3:09 PM
    mandmtaxidermy

mandmtaxidermy [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    KY
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5
    Tried to figure a way to get the cap in there but wont fit, and wouldnt do me much good anyway since it doesnt have a door anyway. LOL

Products Discussed in

To Top