1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

7/11's no hood policy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by c2thegreat, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM
    kilgoja

kilgoja Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2009 regular cab 4x4 2.7L (silver)
    :mudding:
    I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS....this kindof thing is so stupid...if it's a big deal then it should be illegal to sell hoodies to begin with....like you know the right to bear arms and all that...either it's ok or it isn't...if guns are a problem cuz of idiots out there then completely get rid of every gun in america and if the cops see someone that has one shoot them on the spot and don't ask any questions....problem solved...lmao....i mean geez...they half ass every law they make in this country...either it's ok or it isn't....no in between....so people want to hunt??? maybe only have guns at a nationally protected hunting site and they get a gun when they go in and leave it when they go out....no exceptions...i mean we can't help it if stipid people live in this country and wanna go rob banks and shoot people or whatever cuz they can't get a job at mcdonald's......but if it's that big of a problem which apparently it is then they should do something about it....i mean in other countries if you steal something they will like cut your arm off or something or shoot you on the spot....a little slap on the wrist isn't gonna make anyone stop doing anything....i'm gonna go put on a hoodie and go walk around walmart with sunglasses on and black gloves to see what happens...lmfao

2. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:41 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Where else do you create problems for yourself? You ever wonder why they have height measurements on the doors exiting the 7-11's? THEY GET ROBBED. People that rob them attempt to hide their ID. How much weed have you smoked today? :rolleyes:

BajaTom likes this.
  3. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:48 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Dude youre nutz! hahaha.

"It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself."

4. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:49 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    NO, IT ISN'T STUPID!!!! They want to get your picture so if you rob the place, they can identify you.

5. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Hard. What about a bad hair day? :rolleyes:

I will wear mine on purpose now :D

6. Jan 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    I know the only times I wear my hood up is when it's cold or if I'm robbing someone. I feel as though 7-11 is repressing my rights to rob!

7. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    kilgoja

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    what if you live somewhere and it's like -30 degrees...you are gonna have a hood on of some type...lol....i mean i understand they wanna see u on camera and stuff but that's my point....don't make hoodies to sell in the first place then you don't have to come up with silly laws cuz there isn't a problem to begin with....make sense?

we were talkin about guns the other day at work...like as an american and in my state at least you have the right to carry a gun with a permit...but where i work you can't have a gun in your car or you get fired....kindof doesn't make sense....either you have the right or you don't no matter where you go...freedom doesn't mean freedom "only in certain areas" ....freedom is freedom.....or at least it should be...if it's not ok in one certain area then it shouldn't be allowed anywhere...this is the problems in our country...that's why there are so many "loopholes" that lawyers use all the time to get criminals set free

8. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    luni

luni Resident Gun-toting Hippie

Member:
    First Name:
    Burt's Mustache
    Ft Bragg, NC
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR
    Icon c/os, TSB 4 leaf pack, Unbreakable Fab tube winch bumper, Mile Marker SEC12000, Roadless Gear winch control panel, Bud Built skids, URD Pipe Bomb Y pipe, snorkeled rear diff breather, no carpet
    They're infringing upon my constitutional right to other people's stuff! I don't have a govt voucher for slushies so I'll snuff a bitch to get my icey sugar fix.

9. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    I can't count how many 7-11's that I've been in that are 30 below zero inside.

10. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    So you'd rather they make a silly law that prevents you from having a piece of clothing that is pretty handy instead of making a silly law (which really is more a location by location enforced business rule and less a law) that says you gotta show your face in a 7-11/bank/wherever else??

I can- and I don't even need to take my socks off...

11. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:12 PM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    It's the new way! guilty till proven innocent.
    Now laws will tell you what you can wear... And what you cant!

12. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    on both hands? wow

13. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I've only ever heard of ONE person who got talked to by cops about this. Mostly it's the business owners who enforce it for the protection of their assests/location-
    Don't like it-Get your gas and slushy somewhere else??

14. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:16 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    I'm gonna wait til the weed anger goes away! ;)

15. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM
    kilgoja

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:

i'm not sure what point you are trying to make but yeah i know they get robbed but wearing a hood has nothing to do with that...what if it was just a cold day outside?...so a normal person is looked at as a criminal just for that???...that is stupid

lol....this is funny....i tell you what...if i worked at a gas station of any type i'm gonna have gun behind the counter...anyone steals something i'm chasing the bish down and take a kneecap out if i have to if they try to run...bet anyone will think twice before they tried to steal from that gas station again

lol

16. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    aw4974tn_a5da89baca74f6de586078d040eb5e1b367b909d.jpg

17. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    It's common for the interior of the store to be warm if it's cold outside, and vice versa.

18. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Yeah...Because minimum wage is worth that...:rolleyes:

tcjacado likes this.
  19. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    kilgoja

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    yeah ok i get your point...i would never wear a hood inside anyways but i still think it's a stupid thing to "make" people do things because of a lame "boyz in the hood" stereotype...lol

20. Jan 23, 2010 at 7:23 PM
    kilgoja

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    i would never work at a gas station but they make more than minimum wage ...especially the graveyard shift which gets robbed the most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top