1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

9" Suspension Lift?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by tacomataco, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Apr 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM
    Nightstr

Nightstr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    BLHM BLWM 3" TOUGH COUNTRY LIFT TRD SEAT COVERS THULE RACK M/T KM2 265/65/16
    I did stack 3 inch spacer on top of the 6 and 3 months down the road had to fix the suspencion. It was expencive.

2. Apr 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    KILLSHOT

KILLSHOT Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4
    6" Fabtec Lift 33x12.50x18 Toyo Mts 18" Black RBP Wheels RBP Grill Blacked out head lights Blacked out tail lights Tinted windows
    James, by the looks of it yours is already ugly enough for the both of us so I should be ok :s besides, I already have the 6" on. This one will be a little bit smaller than my 01 tacoma that I had set up with 13 inches on 37's and was a wheelin machine!

I know I could fit the 35" tires on there now but I hate how it looks all jamed up in there as well as no matter how many times people on here are saying that 35's fit with a 6 inch lift and dont rub or rub very little if they do is all bull because the extreme off roader needs a whole lot more wheel well and fender flare clearence than that. I say this because two of my wheelin pards already have that 6in on 35 setup and all you ever hear climbin is rubin and grindin.

I will be doing the coilover spacers up front along with the 3" AAL in the back followed by extending the cv axles.

On top of all that, im adding the ARB black front box bumber w/ warn 9000lb winch, ARB black rear box bumper, rocky road super sliders, wilderness safari roof rack w/ high lift mount/spare tire mount/shovel-axe mount/ 4 light mounts & lights, TRD supercharger, airraid intake, poweraid throttle body spacer, 3" magnaflow exhaust, RBP 3" black tip, and to roll it all down the road 35x12.50x18 Super Swamper SSR'S

Can't wait until it is all done and I can post some pics on here for you guys!

3. Aug 18, 2023 at 10:33 PM
    JOZENATOR671

JOZENATOR671 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Vehicle:
    2014 white tacoma
    9 in lift, 37x12.5R17,aftermarket front bumper
    I have 6 inch lift struts from rough country and a
    3 inch puck ahah .champ clearing 37s easily

Products Discussed in