1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A Guy Walks into a Bar - With a Gun

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by HBMurphy, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Oct 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM
    silverbullet05

silverbullet05 OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Member:
    First Name:
    SlickRick
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    BLACK 09 DC 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    Icon Coilovers, Icon Rear Res. Shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, Fabtech AAL, TRD CAI, KMC XD Enduros, 285's BFG KM2; Demello Sliders, Full Budbuilt Skid Set
    no need to worry. it just means folks with the permits can carry into these kind of establishments. Its not a license to carry while you party at a bar you must remain in a sober state. I think if a person posses the proper permits it shows their ability to live within the law. I dont like handguns but in this day and age they are becoming necessary.

2. Oct 4, 2009 at 10:24 AM
    dwzild

dwzild Well-Known Member

Member:
    Metairie, LA
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM 4x4 Sport DC LB
    Hoo-rah! Sticker, Front Bed-bolt D-rings, Bed Mat, Weathertech Floor Mats, Sirius, TACOMAWORLD Sticker, Bak-Flip F1
    You beat me to it.

The only thing that makes me nervous about this are people who don't comply with the "don't drink and carry" rule. These are the same jack-asses that get a CCW just so they can show off, there-by defeating the whole concealed aspect. These are also probably the same jack-asses that drink and drive.

3. Oct 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM
    silverbullet05

silverbullet05 OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Member:
    First Name:
    SlickRick
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    BLACK 09 DC 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    Icon Coilovers, Icon Rear Res. Shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, Fabtech AAL, TRD CAI, KMC XD Enduros, 285's BFG KM2; Demello Sliders, Full Budbuilt Skid Set
    We cant take away every privilege just because a few will abuse it. We would all be walking

4. Oct 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy [OP] Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Or have our healthcare taken away! ;)

5. Oct 4, 2009 at 10:49 AM
    dwzild

dwzild Well-Known Member

Member:
    Metairie, LA
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM 4x4 Sport DC LB
    Hoo-rah! Sticker, Front Bed-bolt D-rings, Bed Mat, Weathertech Floor Mats, Sirius, TACOMAWORLD Sticker, Bak-Flip F1
    Just to get things straight, I'm all for it. I'm an avid gun lover. I agree with everything that has been posted above supporting this right. But I also know that priveleges do and will always get abused. And were not talking about taking anything away, we are adding a privilege to those responsible enough to handle it. I'm just stating the obvious; that not everyone will be able to properly handle this new-found freedom. As I said before, the same people that cannot handle the right to drink, but not drive after.

Products Discussed in

To Top