1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A question for fathers...especially ones with girls

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Veccster, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jul 28, 2010 at 5:22 AM
    28Gauge

28Gauge Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Grapevine, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Sockmonkey Graphics, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T's, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Map Light/Dome Light LED's, Flo-Pro Muffler w/Stainless Steel Tip, Dome Light/Map Light Mod, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, LED Cupholder Mod, Grillcraft with TOYOTA emblem, Vision 375 Warrior Wheels, Extra Bed D Ring Mod, TRD Skidplate, Bilstein 5100's on all four corners, Front 5100's set at zero with Eibach springs, Toytec 1.5" rear TSB add-a-leaf springs, Toytec swaybar relocate kit, Katzkin Leather Seating, Front Window Tint
    Drag them in the stall with you. A 2 year old is far too easy prey for the Chester the molesters out there.

2. Jul 28, 2010 at 6:14 AM
    Veccster

Veccster [OP] bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    I hate public bathrooms as it is and I know how curious the hands of kids are. It'll be hard because I won't want her touching ANYTHING while standing there in that stall. Kids don't understand germs and hands go in their mouths faster than I can reach to stop it.

That will probably be the fasted poop I have ever taken!

And yes, the poop sweats are the worst. The day I thought to ask this question, I was very late but on my way to pick up my daughter from the babysitter. I was low on gas but couldn't stop because I was late. It was 95F out and I couldn't use the air because I was REALLY low on gas. Knowing I had pick her up, briefly converse with the sitter and drive another 10 minutes home - with no air conditioning...all while the hot wings were trying the escape my body...was terrible!!!! I almost stopped on my way home and she would've been forced into the gas station bathroom with me! Thankfully, I made it home before I EXPLODED!

3. Jul 28, 2010 at 6:20 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    WOUCH! I hate days like that! The only good thing about situations like that are the relief you feel when you get to go! You feel so good after! LOL!

4. Jul 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    glad I have a son! haha but good thread though I would have never thought about this otherwise untill that day came

Products Discussed in

To Top