1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A.R.E. LSII help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by strengthcoach4, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Sep 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM
    strengthcoach4

strengthcoach4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 DC/SB PreRunner SR5
    BHLM, Color Matched Grill & Emblem, Painted Wheels, Spidertrax, Painted Engine Cover, Aero-Exhaust Muffler, Sockmonkey TRD Maui decals, ARE Tonneau Cover, Debadged, Fog light anytime
    Hey guys does anyone with the said tonneau cover have the instructions for it? I bought one from a guy yesterday and we got it on ok, but I can't figure out how to make it sit level on the bed. The driver side is a little higher than the passenger side. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

2. Sep 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    Contact your local ARE dealer and have them email you the instructions. Also, did you check online at ARE's website?

3. Sep 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    strengthcoach4

strengthcoach4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 DC/SB PreRunner SR5
    BHLM, Color Matched Grill & Emblem, Painted Wheels, Spidertrax, Painted Engine Cover, Aero-Exhaust Muffler, Sockmonkey TRD Maui decals, ARE Tonneau Cover, Debadged, Fog light anytime
    Thanks for the reply. I eventually figured it out. I checked the website the other day and I couldn't find any detailed instructions.

Products Discussed in

To Top