1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A small random sampling

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by WVtriple, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Jun 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    proves Toyota is number 1 in the world. I recently got back from my honeymoon in Fiji and it was astounding to see the overwhelming majority of cars, trucks, and SUV's were Toyotas. Even causal conversation with other tourists like myself (most of whom were Aussies and New Zealanders’, they're only 3.5 hours flight from Fiji) owned Toyotas in some way shape or form. Then on our way back we stopped in Hawaii for a week and the Tacoma seems to be the most represented truck by far on the Islands as well. I pride myself as not being a lemming, one group, hell I bought two exotic bikes just so I would not be lumped into the UJM or H-D crews (plus I can only wheelie for an couple of feet, and look terrible in angry pirate outfits), so it looks like if I don’t want to be with the majority any longer I better start looking at a Ford or Dodge:rolleyes:

2. Jun 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    ywen

ywen Well-Known Member

Member:
    wow. that was really a stream of consciousness...

3. Jun 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2010DCSB4X4TRDORMGM
    See build thread.
    Toyotas are the shit.

To Top