1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A time for a change

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by sml2727, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Jul 9, 2016 at 3:22 PM
    sml2727

sml2727 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have been debating for a while now on trading in the Taco for a new car/truck, I just want something different, I do love how versatile the taco is, it is nice to be able to tow or haul something, but its not sporty,gets bad mpg, rides,well like a truck ,duh...

But when I start researching other cars I tend to rethink the situation and say, well it is a good vehicle.

Some of the other cars I was looks at are, 2017 Subaru WRX (bad mpg and high octane) 2016 Volkswagen Golf R (Reliability problems) Mini Cooper S(Should men drive these..lol) BMW 3 Series (Look at Volkswagen) 2016 Toyota 4Runner(MPG's are even worse than the taco and expensive) 2017 Highlander (Pricey) Ford Fiesta St ( Looks like a kids car)

If I had the money I would be all over the new Focus RS, AWD and 350HP Sounds like fun to me.

I also own a 2000 Toyota Mr2 Spyder, its a fun little car but has no real power.

2. Jul 9, 2016 at 3:56 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    How long have you had the tacoma, out of curiousity

Products Discussed in

To Top