1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AAFES 115 Year Sale (July 25-27) 50% off of car care stuff

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by IluvTEA, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Jul 21, 2010 at 8:02 PM

IluvTEA [OP] Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    South Dakota
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is having their 115 year sale July 25-27. I was flipping through the ad and noticed the sale on car care stuff, they are as follows:

50% off of RainX (selected) products
    50% off of Armor All (selected) Products
    50% off of Prestone (selected) Products
    50% off of Gumout (selected) Products
    50% off of Pennzoil synthetic motor oil
    50% off of Pennzoil/Quaker State conventional motor oil
    50% off of FRAM oil and air filters
    30% off of Prestone 50/50 prediluted antifreeze coolant

Fine print says: "Limited to stock on hand. Selection may vary by location."

The guy told me that you can purchase the stuff up to 14 days prior to the sale (for full price) to ensure that they have it in stock. Then during the actual sale, bring in your receipt to receive the sale price.

I was looking at the RainX Latitude wipers, they are usually $16, and are included in the sale. I got some for my wife's Sequoia a couple months ago and they work great--no streaking!!

Hope this helps some of you out! I know I'll be taking advantage of the sale!
To Top