1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

About filling tube when removing the bed

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by EricGagne, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Jun 5, 2011 at 12:55 PM
    EricGagne

EricGagne [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Montreal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road
    Literider Tonneau Cover, RAM Mount Laptop Support. Uniden CB RTT and awning with self-designed custom rack Dual battery system - National Luna solenoid and monitor, Columbia Overland dual battery tray, 2 Odyssey PC1200 12 circuits Fuse block with 80A macro fuse block "breaker" OME suspension Replaced passenger area with a flat platform for my ARB fridge and camping clothes. Tiregate HG series
    Hi all,

I'm gonna have to remove the bed on my 2010 Taco, I've been searching around and I see lots of posts about it being simple. Everybody says I only need to remove the 6 bolts, unplug the taillights and make sure the gas tank filling tube goes through when lifting the bed but I can't find what holds that tube in place ?

How do I get to it and free it from the body before lifting the bed, is it bolted or just clipped in somehow ?

2. Jun 5, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    NelsonTacoma

NelsonTacoma This is my derpawayinator!!!!!

Member:
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport 03 4Runner Limited 4wd
    Bilstein 5100's , 6000k HID Hi/Low Kit, Magnaflow Muffler, 1.5 inch AP Wheel Spacers, Mudflap Delete
    This view is from the wheel well. Looks like you just remove the breather tube & unclamp the filler tube and should be good to go.

[​IMG]

To Top