1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AC Blower

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by stormyday, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Sep 11, 2009 at 10:06 PM
    stormyday

stormyday [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Morganton, NC
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco Double Cab Pre-Runner
    Anyone else have problems with their AC blower? I already had mine replaced once and now they have another on order. The both have gone out the same way. They sound like a bearing is gone. This one actually froze up and the way I fot it back going was turning the recirculate off while going 75 down the interstate.

Also, I played dumb today and told the stealership that my truck bottoms out with a decent load. They say my max load is 900 lbs with 2 people. I had the problem this weekend with 3 sheets of plywood, 10 2x6, 12 8" blocks. They told me that ever truck on the lot would do the same thing. I said that the 08's had a TSB and it has fixed it. They said they knew nothing of it. I said I will bring it when I get my blower replaced next week.

I have to say with the load the truck road better but the truck felt like it did not handle well.

Products Discussed in

To Top