1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Actual early Wiring Manual pdf?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas' started by Hillingdoner, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Feb 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    Anyone know if there is a pdf of the factory wiring diagram manual for a 1995/96?

I have a 95, but assume a 96 would be pretty much the same. I've downloaded the manuals off the the ncttora site.

I've been through them a few times and they don't contain the actual schematic diagrams with colours etc. for a 1995. The wiring one and the repair manual itself for the correct year seem to only give testing and diagnostic flow charts. I'm looking for the actual wiring manual for all systems for the 1995/6 truck with colors, junctions, diagrams of what is connected to what where etc. Basically the factory wiring diagram manual.

There is a wiring diagram in the 1998 to 2000 one, but I've already run into incorrect wiring colors for my truck compared to the later one.

Anyone help? I could buy a manual, but...YES I'm too cheap if there is a free pdf online and in reality I don't have the spare funds to buy one right now.

Just tired of doing wiring work and not having the correct info.

Any help appreciated.
    Cheers

2. Feb 20, 2012 at 5:17 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    One more try!

To Top