1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Advance Auto Parts $35 Off [Ends 11/30/10]

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by dalesrn, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Nov 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM
    dalesrn

dalesrn [OP] Tacoma TSS

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    Southeast Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma PreRunner DC with TSS Package
    Borla exhaust system, Sirius Satellite Radio, Chrome package, Trailer Hitch, Clazzio Leather seat covers, TSS badging, Anytime on fog lights mod, Daytime driving lights mod, Dual backseat DVD players w/monitors, 3rd Brake Light "TSS" mod, Bed pocket lights mod, Seat belt chime mod, Bed storage compartment auxillary outlet mod, Shorty antenna, Armor Lid Tonneau Cover, Line of Fire tailgate light
    If you go to Advance Auto Parts website and make a purchase over $85, you can get $35 off! Just type in BIG35 in the coupon code box. Great deal, especially if you are looking for a battery upgrade. I bought a battery online, choose in store pick up, printed my receipt, and brought it to my local AAP. They install it for free, and check your alternator for free. They also give you $12 back for the old battery. GREAT DEAL!!!

2. Nov 24, 2010 at 9:30 PM
    Blue

Blue You're my boy blue

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Sierras
    Vehicle:
    ex 99 current 04 TRD
    thanks for the info :thumbsup:

3. Nov 24, 2010 at 9:31 PM
    Sullyman

Sullyman Crusty ole' conservative fart

Member:
    Augusta, Georgia area
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black TRD Sport
    Cat-back exhaust, BluLogic, Back-up Camera, Extang Solid Fold Tonnau cover, Pop-n-Lock PL8521 electronic tailgate lock, 4-leaf TSB, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Smittybuilt Nerf Step Bars, Toyota bed mat, Tinted the windows darker, CB with custom fab'd antenna mount, Grillcraft grill, AFE Pro Dry S filter with secondary filter removed. Differential breather relocation mod. Bridgestone Dueler AT/Revo 2 tires Weathertech mats Spec-D HID Halo's Bilstein 5100s front set at 2.5" w/OEM springs 4-leaf TSB w/ SkyJacker add-a-leaf
    I like doing business with them because they give military (to include retired (me)) a 10% discount - always...

4. Nov 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM
    vpcustoms

vpcustoms Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 Double Cab 4X4 TRD Sport
    Stainless Steel Running Boards
  5. Nov 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM
    2TRunner

2TRunner Don't give up here just yet

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Around To Many People
    Vehicle:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Lugs
    Brute Force Bumpers: rear & custom front tube, Saw-A-Way Racerunner 2.5 Coilovers with Total Chaos UCAs. Icon AAL.
    Holy F'in Shit thats a great f'ing deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKS WITH TOOLS ALSO!!

Gonna get me the GearWrech Double X plier set (I was going to be getting some regardless if I had seen this deal or not), 16mm GW Ratchet Wrench and the 3/8 GW Flex head....for $51. Normally $86. Goddamn thats a great deal.

The DX pliers are about $20.50+tax/each. For like an extra $10 I get the Flex Head 3/8 and 16mm ratchet wrench. Now my GW Ratchet Wrench set is complete! 8 thru 25mm!

My craftsman 3/8 ratchet is NOT cutting it at all. I've broken 2 this year. Only has 36 Teeth. The GW has 60 teeth, much better, not quite the Snap on 80 tooth ratchets but I'll take 2 3/8s for less than $30 with this deal over the $90 Snap on. Snap on is great, you just gotta know what to buy and what is kind of a waste.

THANK YOU DALESRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Repped!!!!

6. Nov 25, 2010 at 2:46 AM
    dalesrn

dalesrn [OP] Tacoma TSS

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    Southeast Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma PreRunner DC with TSS Package
    Borla exhaust system, Sirius Satellite Radio, Chrome package, Trailer Hitch, Clazzio Leather seat covers, TSS badging, Anytime on fog lights mod, Daytime driving lights mod, Dual backseat DVD players w/monitors, 3rd Brake Light "TSS" mod, Bed pocket lights mod, Seat belt chime mod, Bed storage compartment auxillary outlet mod, Shorty antenna, Armor Lid Tonneau Cover, Line of Fire tailgate light
    I've also found these online coupons at Advance Auto Parts.

$10 Off $25+: BIG10
    $15 Off $40+: BIG15
    $25 Off $60+: BIG25
    $30 Off $75+: BIG30
    $35 Off $85+: BIG35
    $40 Off $100+: BIG40
    $50 Off $200+: BIG50

Just enter the BIG Code in the PROMO CODE box at checkout!

They are only good for online purchases, but you can buy online and pick-up in store. They also offer free shipping on orders over $75.

7. Nov 25, 2010 at 6:11 AM
    zeroendless

zeroendless Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dallas, TX
    Stock
    FYI to OP, you could do better with battery purchase....

I've been waiting on any Thanksgiving big sales, such as Sears Diehard, otherwise would pull the mighty Optima D35.

You can try coupon code BAT25, that's 25% off any batteries, and BIG50 for $50 off. The final price on D35 came to $164, anyone knows that's the best deal you can get?

[edit]Just look, they got new coupon up for Thanksgiving, TDAY for 25% off. That's same as BAT25

8. Nov 25, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    slick_711

slick_711 Well-Known Member

Member:
    DFW, TX
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Off Road
    Avid light bar w/2x Hella 4000C, Bilstein 5100s, Demello sliders
    You got me all excited, I'm wanting to get myself a hi-lift for Christmas and that would be a great deal. Looks like they don't carry them though. Good find anyway.

To Top