1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Aftermarket MT shift knobs

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by offthewallsurfer, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Nov 19, 2023 at 12:30 PM
    redneck_adjacent

redneck_adjacent Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 2.7L 4x4 W59 MT
    5 PSI supercharger 3" lift Bilstein 5100 shocks Old Man Emu springs General Spring leaf springs with 2" blocks and extended shackles 31" Firestone Destination XT tires LCE header and catback exhaust HPS CAI Tundra S13WE front brakes KC HiLites flood, ditch, fog, and backup lights Eaton Bussmann relay/fuse panel with custom power tray All Pro bumpers, sliders, and skid plates
    i think you third (de)gen(erates) owners have a different shift pattern than us first gen brahmin caste.

nevertheless, if you want - i have a pretty cool shift knob with japanese text on it. the threading is identical to yours, i.e. m12x1.25.

it's kinda cool. if you live in the seattle area and want it then hmu! it always got a lot of compliments before i swapped it for the Lego shift knob you see above.

2. Nov 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM
    33yrsoftoys

33yrsoftoys Over 40yrs now

Member:
    First Name:
    joel
    mid Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2021 dcsb off road 6 speed manual
    Bilstein 6112's 5th clip 1/4" spacer driver's side. Icon tubular UCA's with Delta joint, wheelers superbumps, ECGS bushing. Allpro standard leaf packs, 5160's, U bolt flip kit with wheelers super bump's, extended stainless steel brake lines, carrier bearing drop. Icon rebounds 17" with Nitto terra grappler G2's 285/70/17's.
    It's 2.25". It appears that the Amazon listing is wrong on both numbers.

Products Discussed in

To Top