1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

airbag code

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 1 bad tacoma, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Jun 29, 2009 at 5:54 PM
    1 bad tacoma

1 bad tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    rustburg Va
    Vehicle:
    05 trdsport 4x4
    grapics, 6" fabtech lift, volant intake with ram air scoop, cleared head lights, chrome kit, westin bull bar and steps, custom toyota emblem, throttle body spacer, flomaster 40 series, dick cepeck black and sliver dc1s, trd seat covers, thrid brake light cover, chrome tail lights
    ok i got a airbag light that came on my truck the code is P0198 and the code read that there is no description available its giving me the run around along with my machanic any of yall can help point us in the right direction

2. Jun 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM
    jhodge83

jhodge83 Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless... Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Vehicle:
    09 Timberland Mica DC 4WD Sport
    wat?
    not sure of the code, but make sure the connections under the seats are good

3. Jun 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM
    1 bad tacoma

Member:
    rustburg Va
    Vehicle:
    05 trdsport 4x4
    grapics, 6" fabtech lift, volant intake with ram air scoop, cleared head lights, chrome kit, westin bull bar and steps, custom toyota emblem, throttle body spacer, flomaster 40 series, dick cepeck black and sliver dc1s, trd seat covers, thrid brake light cover, chrome tail lights
    we have done that already

4. Jun 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    From Toyotanation; P0198 Engine Oil Temperature Sensor High Are you sure it's an airbag code?

5. Jul 1, 2009 at 4:25 PM
    1 bad tacoma

Member:
    rustburg Va
    Vehicle:
    05 trdsport 4x4
    its the only warning light on the dash lite up pluse just found out there is no oil temp sensor for my truck

6. Sep 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    mwilkerson

mwilkerson Member

Member:
    El Paso Texas
    Vehicle:
    01 prerunner trd
    I am a new member and i wanted to know if you ever found the fix for the P0198 ?

To Top