1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Airsfoft Guns (Help!)

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by PhoenixCadet, Oct 23, 2008.

1. PhoenixCadet

PhoenixCadet [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    11 Reg Cab 2.7L 4x4
    After I get settled into my job, and get my truck straighend out - I'm plannin' on upgrading my airsoft stock. I've never really been that much interested in it, because I mainly have an arseal of plastic, pump guns. (In reference to rifles.) The only metal one I have is a battery powered AK-47 (CMYA or something to that effect).

I'm thinkin' about purchasing two of the Armalite M-15 variants, specifically the M15A4 Carbine (w/ telescopic stock) and a regular M15A4. Both of these would be from here:

http://www.armaliteairsoft.com Listed under "Armalite M15".

Anyone have any experience with these? Yay? Nay? I'm really hoping to get some full-metal ones. I hate the cheapy plastic ones.

2. joedirt

joedirt Revived and BACK baby!

Member:
    Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    05 Off-Road 4x
    SockMonkey Originals
    Have you looked at any Classic Army or Marui?

3. Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2007 4.0L 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab A
    Advantage Torza top (tri-fold), Husky floor mats, RuffTuff seat covers, C2C hood struts, Homelink mirror, USA Spec PA15-Toy (120gig Classic & 8gig nano), Garmin Nuvi 660, Protecta Bed mat, Pop-n-lock, TSB Springs, Scangauge II, Heated drivers seat, Fumoto drain valve, Aries pushbar, PIAA 540 fog lights, Hood scoop grahics, Flowmaster 50 series dual catback exhaust, RainX Latitude windshield wipers, Husky rear floor liner (ontop of folded down seats). Console Vault.
    I don't know a thing about the mechanicals myself... but try doing a search on this forum:

http://www.c3airsoft.com/

It's a PA based airsoft group that I shoot with. You might find some info in there somewhere.

4. robsatx

robsatx Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma & 2008 Tundra
    Audio, lift
  5. Coreyjon

Coreyjon Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    I used to play paintball when I was younger, almost got into Airsoft too...

The short story - I was asked to play a bad guy in some type of training exercise for some alphabet soup agency and loved every minute of it. We were using Simunition - damn close to the real thing - and yea - these things hurt like hell (you are a little bit more motivated to employ better tactics). I was never able to get into Airsoft or even back into paintball after that. Something about having the noise, the recoil, the smell of gunpowder - it gets you charged up. That and having highly trained people on the other end not messing around! I would do it again in a heart beat.

wow - I think I just had a flashback...:D

6. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Member:
    Franklin,NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OFFROAD V6 4x4
    metra ipod
    I'm selling my ics sd6 for 200

7. neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    pic?

8. Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2007 4.0L 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab A
    Advantage Torza top (tri-fold), Husky floor mats, RuffTuff seat covers, C2C hood struts, Homelink mirror, USA Spec PA15-Toy (120gig Classic & 8gig nano), Garmin Nuvi 660, Protecta Bed mat, Pop-n-lock, TSB Springs, Scangauge II, Heated drivers seat, Fumoto drain valve, Aries pushbar, PIAA 540 fog lights, Hood scoop grahics, Flowmaster 50 series dual catback exhaust, RainX Latitude windshield wipers, Husky rear floor liner (ontop of folded down seats). Console Vault.
  9. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Member:
    Franklin,NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OFFROAD V6 4x4
    metra ipod
To Top