1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alabama Off-road/ Mods/ Meets Thread

Discussion in 'South East' started by SuthrnTaco07, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Apr 10, 2013 at 7:16 AM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town.

I haven't looked at the previous video to see if it went until I turned it off or if it shut off on its own. Been busy.

2. Apr 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun Weeeee mod time!

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    Don't be jealous of our Bromance, Jim. You'll make a friend eventually.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Believable.

3. Apr 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    jspadaro

jspadaro Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    I am not jealous of your sword fights. In fact, as a general note, keep that shit to a minimum guys.

4. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    There are no sword fights, Jim. Sorry to destroy your fantasies. Bill, and I are both straight.

I'm not sure why you have dick fights on the mind, but I'd appreciate it if you kept that between you and your miata.

5. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    I'm just concerned for the health of the Alabama members. Had no idea it would hit so close to home. :cool:

In fact, you're getting pretty mean over a joke. Don't worry, here you go:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  6. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    looks like you have pissed off two separate folks in two separate states in two separate threads today jim..... gonna go for the hat trick??? :rofl:

7. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    mac424205

mac424205 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mathew
    Chelsea
    Vehicle:
    2005 4Runner Limited V8 4X4
    Billies on all four corners with daystar spacer lift. Bought it like this. Replacing done with toytec ultimate 3" lift
    Jim, pm me the link to that form! I need it for around the house.:D

8. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    Appears to be a previously-unknown talent of mine, so I go ahead and keep the form handy.

9. Apr 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    Damn! I was so trying to post that for you in my last comment, but my phone has crappy service at the moment.

My comments were only jokes right back at you. I figured if you could dish it out, then you could take it.

10. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    with jim you gotta get him half way drunk first in order for him to "take it".

11. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    Word. I'm all about some flowers and romance. What can I say, I'm old school like that.

12. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    :laugh:

13. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    Working on a waterproof USB power setup so it cab be plugged in while using it for endless power. I went through 4 batteries on the trip.

14. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
  15. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    Why is it that stuff always looks way less pants-shitting on film?

Looks like fun.

16. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    Yeah, I've noticed pictures and video don't do things justice. That one part (vid 3) that dave and I did would have been impossible without lockers.

17. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    So when do y'all come up to windrock? I rode with some friends while their broke their trail rigs there last weekend, it gets ridiculous quick.

18. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    That was my first thought when reviewing the videos.

No kidding, I was spinning all 4 wheels. :D

19. Apr 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road

If i had a way to trailer my truck, I'd be there in a second. But, I can't do anything to tough unless local, do to the fact that if I break something important, the tow bill will cost me an arm, and and possibly a leg.

20. Apr 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    haha I can tell you it's about $175 for about an hour and a half long tow drive at 10 at night.

Products Discussed in

To Top