1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alabama thread!

Discussion in 'Alabama' started by Davtopgun, May 18, 2009.

1. Aug 14, 2019 at 12:40 PM
    Jerneyman

Jerneyman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD OffRoad 4x4
    **Armor** Home Fabbed Hybrid Front Bumper Home Fabbed Rock Sliders Home Fabbed IFS Skid Plate Home Fabbed Mid Skid Plate Home Fabbed Transfer Case Skid Home Fabbed High Clearance Rear Bumper **Suspension** ADS Front Coilovers (Extended Travel, 700lb coils, Remote Resi) Total Chaos UCAs Chevy 63 Swap w/ custom shock hoops 14" Bilstein 7100s **Wheels/ Tires** Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers Front/Rear TRD Rock Warrior Wheels 285/75/16 BFG KO2s **Electrical** Pelfreybilt Auxiliary Fuse/Relay Panel Blue Sea Fuse Box Bussman 100 AMP Breaker **Recovery** Smittybilt 9.5k Winch **Lights** 20 Inch Single Row LED Bar Rigid Side Shooters (Flood/Pair) w/ CBI Offroad Ditch Light Brackets Rigid Duallys, Amber for fog lights **Miscelaneous Mods** Rear Diff Breather Relocation RAM Mount A-Pillar Mod w/ Garmin Power Cable DRT Fabrication Cab Mount Relocation Pinch Weld Mod (Mini Sledge Special) Short Rise Bed Bar for Tire Storage/ Hi-Lift Mount
    They ever do any sales or have a discount for TW members?

2. Aug 14, 2019 at 12:46 PM
    Cred92

Cred92 PAID4MOD

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Jasper Al
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Ink Sport DCLB/White RC I4 5MT
    BLACK AND BLUE STUFF
    I pmd them @Wheeler's Off-Road Inc they'll do you better on shipping and work with you, great service also bought brake lines i havent done. Ive got a rear set i still havent put on

3. Aug 14, 2019 at 12:49 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    **Armor** Home Fabbed Hybrid Front Bumper Home Fabbed Rock Sliders Home Fabbed IFS Skid Plate Home Fabbed Mid Skid Plate Home Fabbed Transfer Case Skid Home Fabbed High Clearance Rear Bumper **Suspension** ADS Front Coilovers (Extended Travel, 700lb coils, Remote Resi) Total Chaos UCAs Chevy 63 Swap w/ custom shock hoops 14" Bilstein 7100s **Wheels/ Tires** Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers Front/Rear TRD Rock Warrior Wheels 285/75/16 BFG KO2s **Electrical** Pelfreybilt Auxiliary Fuse/Relay Panel Blue Sea Fuse Box Bussman 100 AMP Breaker **Recovery** Smittybilt 9.5k Winch **Lights** 20 Inch Single Row LED Bar Rigid Side Shooters (Flood/Pair) w/ CBI Offroad Ditch Light Brackets Rigid Duallys, Amber for fog lights **Miscelaneous Mods** Rear Diff Breather Relocation RAM Mount A-Pillar Mod w/ Garmin Power Cable DRT Fabrication Cab Mount Relocation Pinch Weld Mod (Mini Sledge Special) Short Rise Bed Bar for Tire Storage/ Hi-Lift Mount
    Ok, I'll get in touch with them when I'm ready. Its just hard to stomach shipping that is a third the cost of the product, ya know?

4. Aug 14, 2019 at 12:55 PM
    Cred92

Cred92 PAID4MOD

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Jasper Al
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Ink Sport DCLB/White RC I4 5MT
    BLACK AND BLUE STUFF
    Yea i know pm them, it really is worth the price. I just thought my kings were awesome surprised how much I hit my bumps with 700# springs.

5. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:08 PM
    whitedlite

whitedlite Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA!
    Vehicle:
    3RD Gen TRD 4WD
    I always you know kinda spread 'em.. the most awesome thing is after a dump you go to wipe and that TP is still clean. :laughing:

Jerneyman[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:10 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    All I read is that Tanner spreads 'em in the bathroom. Still not as weird as Scotty spying on people through the stall crack.

7. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:13 PM
    whitedlite

Member:
    USA!
    Vehicle:
    3RD Gen TRD 4WD
    nothing better than making eye contact through the cracks.

jmaack likes this.
  8. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:16 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    Quick story. Was on vacation and went in to a bathroom at local mall. I was pissing in a urinal and looked to my right where the wall of a stall was. There was a hole drilled in the stall's wall about level with my junk and someone was in the stall taking a dookie... or so I hoped. I quickly turned away from said hole in the wall. Was a bit strange.

stronghammer likes this.
  9. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM
    whitedlite

Member:
    USA!
    Vehicle:
    3RD Gen TRD 4WD
    that heavy breathing and weird noises weren't from the straining of dookie taking...

:rofl:

Jerneyman[QUOTED] likes this.
  10. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:41 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    I honestly didn't think anything of the hole in the wall until I saw these pink shoes from the guy taking the dookie. Then it clicked and I got everything out of view.

InfernoChalupa likes this.
  11. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:43 PM
    JBTacoma

JBTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Cullman Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5, 2003 Double Cab and a Suzuki Samurai
  12. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:47 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    I in fact did not. I later saw "pink shoes" walking around and it was a dude. No opportunity missed.

13. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:49 PM
    Jerneyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    Probably the latter. That's what I'm telling myself.

14. Aug 14, 2019 at 1:55 PM
    The Real Moondog

The Real Moondog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Moondog
    Somewhere in the SE USA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Quicksand Tacoma TRD Off-Road (Sold :()
    Those would be mine, thank you for the mention. :). Although I think I’m about to pull them. My inbox is flooded with requests for shipping quotes and I can’t keep up. I also might buy another Taco. Ah heck, I don’t know but my garage is full of “mods” that I might never do. Falkens are going up next for a song too.

Edit: Not that full now. :)

jmaack and JKU3000 like this.
  15. Aug 14, 2019 at 2:03 PM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    Ouch wish I had seen it.

16. Aug 14, 2019 at 2:03 PM
    The Real Moondog

Member:
    First Name:
    Moondog
    Somewhere in the SE USA
    Vehicle:
    I appreciate it. I stink at the shipping game. :). Just a few minor things left now because I sold a lot of stuff before I put anything on here so I should have said garage “was full”. I have the NIB bumper Shelz in TPO Swirl, or whatever they are called, new never mounted 265/75/16 Falken Wildpeaks At3W (got a world beater deal and will pass that on once I find time to put them up), little stuff like the OEM door sill protectors, Quicksand AJT key fobs with the TRD logo (got them before he had to pull them), and I think I pulled my Kicker tweeters but have a migraine right now and cannot recall if I sold them or not. There’s some more small stuff but nothing like suspension stuff or anything cool. :)

17. Aug 14, 2019 at 2:06 PM
    The Real Moondog

Member:
    First Name:
    Moondog
    Somewhere in the SE USA
    Vehicle:
    It was a great fight but I thought Perry won that fight.

T4golfR likes this.
  18. Aug 14, 2019 at 2:36 PM
    JEtaco03

JEtaco03 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    New Market, AL
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma TRD
    Lifted on 18s and tires, LEDs all around
    Bumper shelz?!? 3rd or 2nd gen?

19. Aug 14, 2019 at 4:33 PM
    The Real Moondog

Member:
    First Name:
    Moondog
    Somewhere in the SE USA
    Vehicle:
    3rd.

20. Aug 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM
    stronghammer

stronghammer STTDB

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM DCSB TRD Sport 4WD
    Decked drawers are sold now.

Products Discussed in