1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Aleu - The Rebuild of a 1980 Pickup

Discussion in 'Other Builds' started by Alfuh, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Sep 11, 2019 at 4:54 AM
    96accord

96accord Well-Known Member

Member:
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
    3 week bump. ;) :boink:

Alfuh [OP] likes this.
  2. Sep 11, 2019 at 12:02 PM
    Alfuh

Alfuh [OP] It's pronounced alpha

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Fort Walton Beach, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC PreRunner SR5 TRD All Terrain Wannabe
    Icon Extended Travel Coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, All Pro 3" Standard Leaf Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Mickey Thompson Classic III Black Rims w/removed center caps, 265/75/R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 2" Wheel Spacers, Debadged Tailgate, Custom tailgate stripe, CB Install, BHLM, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler, K&N CAI, TRD OR Floor Mats, TRD All Terrain Decals, Retro "TOYOTA" Tailgate Decal, Recessed Satoshi Grille Mod w/color-matched silver Housing, Sway Bar Delete, Running Board Delete, Pinstripping Delete, Front Skid Plate Repaint, Bedlined Flares/Rear Bumper, Plastiderpd lower valance, color-matched plastidip Eyelids, PastiDerpd Grille, flag mount in bed, Rugged Cover Bed Cover (off atm)
    lol, yeah I had to take a break from working on the truck. shit just kept getting set back further. I had to take the cylinder head off again because I went to replace injector seats and plastic fell into the cylinder. so i need to finish removing the other 3 seats and get the new ones installed. But I got a new headgasket, new injector O rings and seats, new fuel filter, and a new cam position sensor since the original broke...while pulling it out....yeah, and lastly got a new oil pan gasket to get this damn pan sealed lmao

20190911_091829.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top