1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All-Pro Expo Leaf Pack Sagging

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Tekcru, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Jan 11, 2017 at 3:46 PM
    Tekcru

Tekcru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, AB
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD SPORT - DCLB Supercharged
    TRD Supercharger, SPC UCA's and ELKA 2.0, DOBINSON SHD Leaf Springs w/ Fox 2.0 rear, ALU-CAB Explorer canopy, Quarantine Restraints Cargo Net, American Racing ATX Series Wheels, BFG 285/70-R17 Mud Terrain, Custom Relentless Fabrication Aluminium Front Bumper, Relentless Ditch Light mounts, Off Grid Engineering Dual battery system, National Luna 60l Fridge/freezer, Prinsu Cabrack, Treeline Outdoors Ponderosa Constellation RTT
    Hi all,

Anyone else have issues with their All-Pro Epedition Series leaf packs sagging over time? I've read a lot of comments about the standard leaf packs flattening out but not so many on the Expo series.

I installed them about 3 years ago and I don't run a lot of additional weight in the back. On a regular basis maybe 100 lbs between the aluminium racks and a tow chain. But I have towed an rv with a 500 lb tongue weight a dozen times or so over the years.

Is it normal or to be expected that I'm now sitting at stock height save the lift I get from my tires?

t.hornstra and ChadsPride like this.
  2. Jan 11, 2017 at 3:50 PM
    SixthSnail

SixthSnail I have no idea what I'm doing

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    I think all sag a bit. 3years is a while. Surprised to hear you are at stock height though

ChadsPride likes this.
  3. Jan 11, 2017 at 3:51 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
  4. Jan 12, 2017 at 5:59 AM
    Tekcru

Tekcru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Calgary, AB
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD SPORT - DCLB Supercharged
    TRD Supercharger, SPC UCA's and ELKA 2.0, DOBINSON SHD Leaf Springs w/ Fox 2.0 rear, ALU-CAB Explorer canopy, Quarantine Restraints Cargo Net, American Racing ATX Series Wheels, BFG 285/70-R17 Mud Terrain, Custom Relentless Fabrication Aluminium Front Bumper, Relentless Ditch Light mounts, Off Grid Engineering Dual battery system, National Luna 60l Fridge/freezer, Prinsu Cabrack, Treeline Outdoors Ponderosa Constellation RTT
    I guess I'm exaggerating a bit when I say back to stock height but I'm not too far off.

From centre line of the axle to the fender my measurements are:

Passenger Rear: 23 1/8"
    Driver Rear: 23 1/4"

From the 2 threads linked below it seems that the stock dimension is about 22".

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/center-of-hub-axle-to-fender-measurements.56289/

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/need-your-stock-axle-to-fender-heights.380188/

Products Discussed in

To Top