1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All-Pro Hybrid Install: Bolts Needed?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by gtrotter, Mar 1, 2011.

1. gtrotter

gtrotter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Interlake, Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2009 Regular cab 4x4, ARB's, 4.88's, bumpers
    locker,mud tires, lifted, toolbox
    Hey, just a quick question. I bought a secondhand all pro hybrid bumper. I wasn't for sure what size/quantity of bolts I would need? Picking it up from the shipper in the morning, and woud like to pick up the bolts at the same time.

2. singlefin

singlefin never summer

Member:
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4wd
    Total Chaos UCA with Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, OME Dakars with Fox 2.0s on the rear, BFG KM2 on KMC Enduro's, All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, SDTruckShopRock Sliders, Warn 9.5XP winch, LightForce 170s, Leer 100XR, and ATO Hi-Lift Mount.
    I reused the stock hardware where the crash bar is.

3. singlefin

singlefin never summer

Member:
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4wd
    Total Chaos UCA with Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, OME Dakars with Fox 2.0s on the rear, BFG KM2 on KMC Enduro's, All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, SDTruckShopRock Sliders, Warn 9.5XP winch, LightForce 170s, Leer 100XR, and ATO Hi-Lift Mount.
    Here is a couple pics incase you have a snag or need a something to compare to. Pretty simple install. Get a good sharp razor blade to cut the fender liner, I cut mine so it ended where the fender well ended, have a couple zip ties to secure the ends of the fog light harness and some electrical tape to protect it. I wasn't able to get the tow hook to mount up, but I didn't try to trim it and haven't messed with it since. Was actually thinking about this the other day, think you just would need to grind the hook on the top side of it slightly so it would sit flush and not hit the bumper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To Top