1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Pro Labor Day Weekend Sale

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by HIYota, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Sep 3, 2011 at 4:26 AM
    HIYota

HIYota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angel
    Key West, FL originally Kauai, HI
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver 6 spd TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    Fox 2.5 ext travel coilovers w/700# King Coils, Desert Products uniball UCAs, AllPro 3" leafs, Fox rear resi's, ext brake lines, Weathertech digifits front and back, B.A.M.F. sliders & LCA skids, full set of ATO skids, Aero Turbine 2525XL, LED dome, map and license plate lights, URD Short Throw Shifter, Brute Force Fab front plate bumper, Satoshi, BlueInstinct console and door handle covers, TRS D2S HID retrofit, aFe Pro dry-s air filter, TonnoPro Tonneau cover, Pop&Lock, Yellow wire mod, Wet Okole seat covers, 17" SCS SR8 rims, more to come.
    I was sub'd to http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gr...t-tell-all-pro-ready-leaf-pack-group-buy.html and saw there were quite a bit of people interested. I was browsing facebook and stumbled upon a post from All Pro. I know it may not be as good as a GB but still a good deal.

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE! 10% OFF all online orders placed over the holiday weekend (from 5pm 9/2 to 8am 9/6), PLUS take an extra 5% off all Leaf Spring orders! We will be closed Monday 9/5 in observance. We wish everyone a safe and happy 3-day weekend of wheelin'!

Here is the link to their page for reference...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Pro-Off-Road/155511139960

To Top