1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All pro measurements

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jr114, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    jr114

jr114 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    Hey guys, I need some help. For those of you with the all pro standard leaf pack, what is your measurement from center of the hub to the fender? I can find the numbers for the dakars but not the APs. Please help me out and post your numbers. Thanks

2. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    the standard allpro and dakars are very close....allpro is about 1/2in taller then dakars....measurements will vary slightly with each truck....the reg allpros will gain approximately 3in lift sorry i dont have actual measurements i have expos

3. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    jr114

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    Thanks. I know they provide 3" off of stock, problem is I have not had stock for awhile now, and my rear leafs and all are pretty flat. Now with my spindles and icons upfront I have some stupid bro lean going on and need to fix that. I'm hoping that the APs will yield rough 26" hub to fender measurements.

4. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    you want me to chk my expos just for shits and giggles

5. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    jr114

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Ya if you wouldn't mind. I would really appreciate it!

6. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    unless they have changed since i got mine, i wouldnt get the standard packs. mine are neg-arching near the rear shackle mount and losing lift. i've heard good thing about the expos though.

7. Mar 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    im at 25.5in center of hub to bottom of flare on my expos with 10in icons and about 200lbs in the bed

Products Discussed in

To Top