1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All-pro off-road lacks customer service ethics!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by oregonnativekory, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Sep 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM
    Sterdog

Sterdog Offline

Member:
    First Name:
    I am Groot
    People's Democratic Republic of Canuckistan
    Vehicle:
    15 FoST
    Yup, he turned off his subscription a long time ago. Responding to these comments will get him no where and I'm guessing any good faith he had with All-Pro to get this fixed ASAP just flew out the window with his rep.

2. Sep 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    phillstill

phillstill Long hair don't care

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill
    Tulsa
    Vehicle:
    Sweet Blue Coyote
    Untouched
    simpsons-mob_965904ab517254da52b1cd2b111af32d53f558a1.jpg

3. Sep 24, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    cotrailruns

cotrailruns Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luke
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD Offroad
    Icon, Dakars, LR UCAs, Relentless Fab Front Bumper. All Pro Pack Rat, RTT. SOS Sliders
    Just throwing it out there I had a smaller issue, I was missing my hardware for an item I ordered, All Pro Immediately sent out the missing items no questions ask, I had a great experience with their customer service. Also very happy with the product.

4. Sep 24, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    coop4x4

coop4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    coop
    oregon west salem
    Vehicle:
    13 tocoma double cab 4x4 off road trd 4.0
    westin 3inch running bars and full grill guard ready lift 3.inch leveling kit
    next time just go thru a off road dealer or garage that will order for you then if its not up to parr its there problem. costs a bit more but less hassel

5. Sep 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    RCOTaco

RCOTaco Long Time Lurker

Member:
    First Name:
    Dalton
    Hamlet, NC
    Vehicle:
    Super White DCSB 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s on Stock Coils, Light Racing UCA's, Pro Comp Wheels, 265/75 Baja MTZ's, Cobra 18 WXST, 4' Firestik, UWS Toolbox
    To All-Pro:
    I don't know if y'all have some sort of notice already, but I'd definitely make some sort of disclaimer that y'all aren't responsible for powder coat issues after the product leaves y'alls facility. That way y'all don't have to worry about situations like this, because we all know that shipping companies aren't very considerate about the things that go through their hands every day.

6. Sep 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    Kolunatic

Kolunatic Broke ass

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 DC peerunner
    This is total bs.
    I bought my bumpers from some other vendor,bare metal. I didn't give a shit how they looked when I got them. I wiped them with an old pair of racing striped underwear and primed and painted. I don't 4 wheel but occasionally vet to a lease but use my bumpers to pull posts and stumps.
    Haven't ordered anything from AP but this thread hasn't discouraged me a bit.
    My .02

7. Sep 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler Desert Chief

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Prerunner
    Always had a positive customer service experience with All Pro. All the guys there have always helped me out when I needed it, and gone above and beyond to make sure I get what I need.

Any company would have done the same, send it back and they'll send you a new bumper, or they pay to have it re-coated. I never order parts powdercoated when I can avoid it. They always get damaged in freight.

8. Sep 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM
    Sterdog

Sterdog Offline

Member:
    First Name:
    I am Groot
    People's Democratic Republic of Canuckistan
    Vehicle:
    15 FoST
    Just FYI I'm pretty sure this guy flew the coup after he started the three hate on threads for allpro. Your comments, while true, aren't going to be heard by the OP.

9. Sep 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    HBtaco02

HBtaco02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Allen
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    02 4wd SR5 TRD
    ARB Front Locker grey wire mod Camburg UCA's Extended Kings All-Pro expo's 10" Bilstien Brute Force Hybrid front bumper Smitty XRC8
    I would never powder coat a bumper. Unless you are a mall crawler. My bumper has so many scratches and dents in it. I use spray on bed liner. Easy touch up.

I had a set of All-Pro expo leaf springs and the passenger side started to sag after 6 months. I called All-Pro sent some pics. They shipped me out a new set with a call tag to send my old ones back. I paid freight inbound 25-35 bucks big deal. I did not cry that I had to pay inbound freight or I had to pack up old springs. I was happy to get a new set and would buy from All-Pro again without a second thought.

Products Discussed in

To Top