1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

alliance question......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by pat's taco, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Mar 11, 2008 at 10:31 AM
    pat's taco

pat's taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package
    why is there alliances ? and also why haven't i seen a southern alliance or a western alliance ?

2. Mar 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    this should be good...:popcorn:

3. Mar 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    :laugh: :popcorn: I need a lawn chair and a beer for this topic...

4. Mar 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw Well-Known Member

Member:
    I thought I saw something about a Southern Coalition somewhere in this forum. But hey, why not?

5. Mar 11, 2008 at 11:32 AM
    piercedtiger

piercedtiger Devout Atheist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    2015 F150 3.5EB SCEW 6.5ft
    lol The southern alliance is the Carolina Alliance. And the Northern Alliance is just here to fuck with the CA's inebriated leader.... (read: Drunken Nate).

Hey, when did we get the :popcorn: smilie? I needed that a while back for some other equally amusing thread and tried stealing it from TN... Only it changed to something else when I actually submitted the post.

Edit:
    WTF? The damn smilie changed!

6. Mar 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    piercedtiger

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:

WTF?!? Now you're smilie changed too! Are you changing shit to fuck with my mind Bob? I feel like I'm hallucinating again... I mean, there was mushrooms on that pizza last night, but I didn't think they were that kind.....

7. Mar 11, 2008 at 12:39 PM
    pat's taco

pat's taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X DC
    Weathertech, ECG Fabrication retro grille, K&N intake, Magna flow dual, UWS low profile toolbox, NFAB & 30" light bar bumper, Spidertrax. 1.25, Mob Amour, XSP-X package
    this did not answer the question of, why is there a need for the alliances ? is drunken nate that powerful of a leader , that the northern alliance is scared of the carolina alliance and felt the need to create their own alliance. also i live along the gulf coast , so wouldn't this be considered more of the southern region instead of the carolina's ( which would be the eastern alliance ) ???? and where or who is representing the western regions ?

8. Mar 11, 2008 at 1:26 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    I think Trebek.

9. Mar 11, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    the alliance thing is just for fun....................but we really do get lazy and drink alot of beer!!!;)

10. Mar 11, 2008 at 1:57 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    yes, i am powerful enough of a leader that norther members became frightened and started their own rip off alliance. let me see if i can explain the need for the Carolina Alliance.

A while ago (i dont have the thread handy) a thread was started where someone discussed having different "regional groups" here on TW. The general concensus was that the site was too young and there weren't enough active members to warrent splitting the site into regions. Then the nororiously evil sawdust started talking about how California and Texas would be big enough to have their own groups. well obviously being a fiercly proud South Carolinian, i had to stand up and fight against this tyrany. So i threatened to boycott this site. Not only that i threatened to start my own site with naked ladies, and trucks, and naked ladies on trucks, and a way to order beer online, and possibly a way to order naked ladies online. Then i realized that i had no idea how to do any of that or even create a website. So i decided not to boycott TW but to instead start the Carolina Alliance (seriously, if anyone has any of these old Carolina Alliance threads go ahead and post them). The purpose of the Alliance was to uphold the standards and class of the Carolinas by drinking excessivley(sp), being grossly intolorant of all Texans, starting fights with at least 85% of other members, and probably some other stuff i cant remember.

Anyway, the response was overwhelming. So many people hate Texas that our membership grew at an astounding rate. Unfortunately we made some enemies on the way. Apparently some members dont like the idea of an underdog rising up to crush a smothering giant like Texas. These members are called "freedom haters" and include Themaster, rhoppas, Homer J, PiercedTiger, Squad314 and some other crappy losers (note: all other crappy losers can be identified by having the title of "Northern Alliance" under their name, and or making fun of me) In addition to hating Texas, the Carolina Alliance also hates Canada. Canadians have a false sense of pride generated by the illulsion that they make good beer (it sucks!) and that they are smarter than us (as seen by putting the letter "u" in every word) and saying stupid stuff like "eh". Also, Canada is a bunch of girls.

Back on topic. In the good ole' days you had to be accepted in to the Alliance and petition for a title from the Administrator, tcBob (you didnt have to actually live in the Carolinas, you just had to hate Canada and Texas and drink beer and be lazy, those were the only prerequisites). But then in a move i like to call "the big mistake" tcBob made it possible for all members to change their title at will. This allowed the Norther Alliance to form without any actual rhyme or reason, which is why i consider the Northern Alliance a bastard organization.

So there you go, that is how the Carolina Alliance formed and how the Northern Alliance is a disgrace to everyone in it. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask and i will fill you in. Also, if you wish to join the Carolina Alliance let me know, its smart to join the winning team now while its free. i'll probably start charging new members soon.

11. Mar 11, 2008 at 1:58 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    take that back! this is a very serious organization!

12. Mar 11, 2008 at 2:04 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    ok...........i take it back!! its such a serious organization.....i gotta get me a beer from the fridge!! that beer was so good....i think i'll have a few more!!

13. Mar 11, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport+Leather 4x4
    Front 5100's @2.5", Rear 5125's with AAL. Light Racing UCA's, Factory hood deflector, Sirius Sportster 5, TRD air filter, Weathertech's f&r, "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    I resent being left off the "Crappy losers list".:mad:

:D

14. Mar 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    We have a western division of the Northern Alliance.

15. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM
    piercedtiger

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    yay! We made the Christmas Card List this year! :D

16. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:02 PM
    joedirt

joedirt Hallow

Member:
    Ploeśti
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma
    When do we invade Carolina and layeth the smack down upon these toothless, straw hat wearing people* who call themselves our brethren?
    Rally, I say!

Cry Havoc and Let Loose the Tacomas of War!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disclaimer: *Not to imply all of Carolina's tacoma drivers are toothless and wearing straw hats.

17. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:25 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    On the other hand, I'm not related to myself through marriage.:drunk:
    disclaimer: *Not to imply all of Carolina's tacoma drivers qualify as their own relative.

18. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    I have to disagree with you ndcouch. There are some fantastic Canadian beers. I suggest trying some of the selections from Unibroue if you enjoy interesting microbrews.

19. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:45 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    You guys are bunch of shameless sissies. You are being bitch slapped by a plucked turkey :rolleyes:.

20. Mar 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Hang in there. The strategy is to wait till Hillary Clinton wins the election and then we go in and kick fluffy chicken ass.

To Top