1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alliance

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Manofs, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Nov 16, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    argm31i

argm31i Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fair enough.

2. Nov 16, 2007 at 3:26 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....

the only time themaster's "word is law", is in his own mind. he's probably a damned legend in his own mind too:rolleyes:!!!

3. Nov 16, 2007 at 5:45 PM
    Johnson8537

Johnson8537 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT 4x4 Double Cab Long bed
    Revtek Leveling Kit with 1 1/2 block spacer in rear. 17" MotoMetal blacks on 32" tires. Access Lorado Tonneau - Bed mat Billet Grill Tinted Windows Pioneer 700BT with PAC steering wheel inerface. Wet Okole Seat Covers Front and back.
    if i made my wife do that than i don't think it would ever get done.. or she would pay someone... then i would be scared that it woul not be done correctly!

4. Nov 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    haha i can't believe he didn't run the plates, that couldnt have turned out too well for you

5. Nov 16, 2007 at 8:57 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    HAHAHAHAHA when has canada ever won a war lol...sorry i had to mention it :D plus you do know that the U.S. is the most heavily armed nation in the world, by far. Keep in mind that i sell firearms, ship them to the Carolina Alliance, and we have beer. With our beer helmets strapped on tightly and our boomsticks in hand, we'll shoot at anything that moves that doesn't look like one of us....so if you do come down, come with your "canadian alliance" or come covered in mud with missing teeth and a beer in your hand, and chances are we won't notice you

6. Nov 16, 2007 at 9:00 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i love the metric system...thats one thing the rest of the world has over the U.S.. the "english" "system" makes no damn sense whatsoever, the metric system is not only bulletproof but elegantly simple and easy to use

7. Nov 17, 2007 at 3:06 PM
    Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hopkinton,MA
    Vehicle:
    Nice 6spd,V6, very solid truck
    None currently, but I would like a better sounding exhaust and perhaps a cold air pack and some color coded step bars
    In deference to my Canadian buddies , including TheMaster, I think the metric system sucks big time. For those who like it and think its great , more power to ya ! Of course I always fill up just before the border on my trips to Montreal, hhhhmmmmm...... how many loonies do I need to get a couple of gallons of metric gas?????

Jeff
    06,V6,6spd, 4x4, SR5, Brilliant Red, Bone stock still .....Ugh!

8. Nov 18, 2007 at 1:17 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i had to learn it for a class in school, and once i got the hang of it, it is much easier than our system. everything goes by tens, hundreds, and thousands. no 12"=1', etc..hell i dont even know how many fluid ounces are in a quart, or why we have fluid ounces and weight ounces other than one is a liquid and one isnt. one set of ounces converts to quarts and gallons, the other to pounds and tons....we'd be better off using the metric system just because the entire rest of the world does and it's a pain in the ass converting everything, but then again, it'd be a pain in the ass changing all the gradeschool programs, maps, fuel pumps, bottles/cans/packages, ROAD SIGNS....it's more of a hassle to switch it than to just admit we're living in a country of nonsensical measurements and deal with it lol...plus i'd rather say "quarter mile times" than try to figure out how many KM that is

9. Nov 18, 2007 at 7:27 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    You are right and wrong as usual. Your flag requires some changes but I had no idea you had secret aspirations of flying the Rainbow Flag. I can respect that and our Charter of Rights will let you do that. It is not in our nature to impose our will on people. You have reason to be proud because your "Homeland Security Advisory System" colours are cut outs from the Rainbow Flag :thumbsup:.

My point is that your flag (Carolina) actually belongs to "Turkestine" when the Turkey and Palestine merger is finalized. Your current flag lacks originality. So, upon invasion we would typically allow you to keep the flag but urge you diplomatically to drop the moon and insert a large bird, ideally a turkey on the tree. This should have more relevance than the current Turkestine flag you guys are so proud of, you misguided folks.

Wrong again as usual. Just one Canadian Province is French and nine others are not. French is our official second language due to their constant whining. We dislike the French as much as you do. They are a major economic drain on Canada. So rest easy, we wont be changing your street signs. We can't read those French sign's either. Keep waving that colourful flag of your choice. Canada has a 7.6 million French population while the US has approx. 31 million. So that makes you'll a four times over French slut :eek:. You are hoarding French!

You will too :D. We dont make these law to suit us. The Supreme Court does. Gay people are humans too and have a right to live as they please. We are an educated, accepting and tolerant society. If you are not and lack the capacity to, don't blame us for it.

If you or a loved one was in hospital in last 20 years for surgery, they probably received blood products from a gay donor. It is acceptable to have gay people fight (armed forces) for your country, but they cannot have a coalition? Gay marriages in Canada was approved by the Supreme Court under the Charter of Rights. There is nothing the commoner could do about it. BTW, 93 percent of gay marriages performed in Canada are for American tourists.

Our country is based on fairness and equality to all. We are not oppressed like our Southern brethren by an idiot namely George Douche-bag. The sentence "Land of the Free" requires further clarification.

WRONG AGAIN! I paid for and drive a Tacoma built in California. If my payment helped feed just one American, just once, my purpose of being is deemed worthy :).

In conclusion, we are not interested in commoners like you. We are just after one loud mouth sh!t fly we would like to bring back for experimenting purposes. We will attempt to resolve this peacefully by luring the fly over the border with beer and French sluts. I'll be a piece of cake.

10. Nov 18, 2007 at 9:01 AM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    What's the matter Master, didn't your boyfriend spoon you last night?

11. Nov 18, 2007 at 9:48 AM
    argm31i

argm31i Well-Known Member

Member:
    Actually, our flag belongs to no state or country but ours, and, therefore, is original...the crescent on the flag was modeled after the one worn on the hats of our Revolutionary War soldiers. The crescent on their hats was a throw-back to the "gorget" worn by medieval English knights to protect their neck/throat area. Further, a mere cursory examination of Turkey's flag would show that the crescent on the South Carolina state flag is a far cry from the one on the Turkish flag as it is less closed off and pointing in an entirely different direction. So, therefore, that symbol has nothing to do with Turkey or Palestine. The palmetto tree on the flag is there as a reminder of Fort Moultrie which, by using palmetto trees to build the outer walls, successfully held off the British ships trying to capture Sullivan's Island in 1776. So, basically, you're wrong (and, FYI, I was a history major with an emphasis on early American history, so trust me, this is a fact).

As for your idea that there should be a turkey on our flag, the turkey is our state game bird, so it would be appropriate. However, we like our flag as it is, and will keep it that way.

Finally, there are two Carolinas. North and South. Clearly, you were referring to South Carolina because North Carolina's flag doesn't have a palmetto tree or crescent on it, but please indicate which you are talking about rather than lumping them together as "Carolina."

12. Nov 18, 2007 at 12:24 PM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    :drunk:..................i couldnt agree more!!!

13. Nov 18, 2007 at 12:36 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    Really? Robert Dziekanski Tasered to Death

Open mouth, insert foot.

14. Nov 18, 2007 at 3:07 PM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
  15. Nov 18, 2007 at 4:08 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
  16. Nov 18, 2007 at 6:04 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    Dude, you're in Socastee? That's funny. Sent you a PM.

17. Nov 18, 2007 at 6:44 PM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    hey man, you need to invite us all down for some fishing in the creek down there. good times.

18. Nov 18, 2007 at 7:19 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i want a damn flag for my avatar!! hang on a minute...

19. Nov 18, 2007 at 7:41 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    You know what's sad? I moved here from NJ 7.5 years ago and I haven't fished here ONCE. I actually go back to NJ and fish with my grandfather.

But yeah, I hear there's great fishing around here. One of the reasons I bought the Tacoma is because I want to get a boat in the next year but I'm definitely going to start fishing more regardless.

Now ask me how often I go on the beach when I'm about a mile from it...

20. Nov 18, 2007 at 7:44 PM
    tacomaman06

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    :D....yeah, i've known a few people who lived right near the beach and never went to the shore. man, i'd be fishing in the surf everyday if i could. either that or going crabbing...............damn good eating there.

Products Discussed in

To Top