1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Allpro Leaf Question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by fatsac, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jan 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    fatsac

fatsac [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Millbury, MA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma DC Offroad
    Katz Leather, heated seats, Tint, KN Filter, OME 887, Camburg UCA, Dakar packs, 17x9 XD, 295/70 Toyo MT w cab mount chop, fender massage, Weathertechs, Black PC steps, skidplate, 2012 grill, Bushwacker painted flares, Nearly every TSB you can think of, TRD quickshift, All-Pro front w/ Skids, 9k winch, Tonneau cover, voodoo tailgate cap...
    The description says a 3" lift with these and I currently have a 1" block in the rear as part of a 3/1 spacer lift.
    I'm ordering the leafs with the Fox coil overs and rear shocks. Can someone confirm I won't have a truck adjusted 3" in front and 2" higher in the back. Just making sure it will sit level. I really like the height of the 3/1 I have on now.
    I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

2. Jan 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    singlefin

singlefin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4wd
    Total Chaos UCA with Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, OME Dakars with Fox 2.0s on the rear, BFG KM2 on KMC Enduro's, All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, SDTruckShopRock Sliders, Warn 9.5XP winch, LightForce 170s, Leer 100XR, and ATO Hi-Lift Mount.
    So coilovers in the front and 3" leafs in the back? Don't use the block in the back just the leafs, and adjust your coilovers to 2.5" in the front. All should be pretty even or slightly higher in the rear.

*Oh yeah, the rear will settle a bit and the coils as well, so adjust the front to your liking after they settle. Did you get UCA's?

3. Jan 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    fatsac

fatsac [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Millbury, MA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma DC Offroad
    Katz Leather, heated seats, Tint, KN Filter, OME 887, Camburg UCA, Dakar packs, 17x9 XD, 295/70 Toyo MT w cab mount chop, fender massage, Weathertechs, Black PC steps, skidplate, 2012 grill, Bushwacker painted flares, Nearly every TSB you can think of, TRD quickshift, All-Pro front w/ Skids, 9k winch, Tonneau cover, voodoo tailgate cap...
    I'm going with Total Chaos for UCAs. Can't decide if the leafs are worth it or not but now that I know it'll sit level, may as well if getting all the rest.

4. Jan 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    singlefin

singlefin Well-Known Member

Member:
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4wd
    Total Chaos UCA with Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, OME Dakars with Fox 2.0s on the rear, BFG KM2 on KMC Enduro's, All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, SDTruckShopRock Sliders, Warn 9.5XP winch, LightForce 170s, Leer 100XR, and ATO Hi-Lift Mount.
    I'm just using a Deaver 1.5 AAL and the stock load leaf removed. I'd say I'm sitting 1.5-1.75" higher than stock.

To Top