1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Amazing accidental picture of Tacoma

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Beeson, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Oct 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM
    Beeson

Beeson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    '96 Tacoma SR5 4x4
    33" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 15" Unique Steelie rims, Allpro wheel spacers, Heavy Old Man Emu coils, struts, shocks, leaf springs, Daystar 1" spacer, Camburg UCAs, 1" diff drop, NO sway bar, Allpro sliders, Allpro Rear bumper, Bushwacker fender flares, Tire Gate with spare, ARB Deluxe bumper with Hella 700s and 100w bulbs, 100w lights under frame pointed at tires, 50w lights on bumper for reverse, K&N Drycharger with cover, Flowmaster cat-back with custom 2-out exhast, DeeZee tool box, Huskey Liners, 5% window tint, JVC iPhone/CB compatable deck, Bazooka sub, sony speakers, Uniden CB w/4 ft. anntenna, Dixie Horn.
    Here is a sweet sweet picture of my '96 Tacoma taken from my friend's '96 Tacoma on a wheeling trip down to the Corvallis area of Oregon, were we rode a bunch of trails off of the 1000 line. This picture was kind of accidental, but makes the best desktop background I have ever had. He tried to get a picture of my truck, but ended up getting more of a picture of the trees and bushes, with the truck more to the side, but this picture frames PERFECTLY. The left and right sides are both blurred, with the middle staying focused and blending into the left and right. This is all thanks to the corner we were taking, slightly drifting, and him holding the camera perfectly and hitting the button at the right time, unknowingly. Enjoy, and anyone can use this picture or whatever if they want, I don't care, just thought it was cool.

CIMG0108.jpg

2. Oct 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM
    rvcahawaii808

rvcahawaii808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    cameron
    beaverton
    Vehicle:
    04 limited T4R 4x4
    what trails in corvallis? i go to school at OSU.

3. Oct 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM
    Beeson

Beeson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    '96 Tacoma SR5 4x4
    33" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 15" Unique Steelie rims, Allpro wheel spacers, Heavy Old Man Emu coils, struts, shocks, leaf springs, Daystar 1" spacer, Camburg UCAs, 1" diff drop, NO sway bar, Allpro sliders, Allpro Rear bumper, Bushwacker fender flares, Tire Gate with spare, ARB Deluxe bumper with Hella 700s and 100w bulbs, 100w lights under frame pointed at tires, 50w lights on bumper for reverse, K&N Drycharger with cover, Flowmaster cat-back with custom 2-out exhast, DeeZee tool box, Huskey Liners, 5% window tint, JVC iPhone/CB compatable deck, Bazooka sub, sony speakers, Uniden CB w/4 ft. anntenna, Dixie Horn.
    Yeah, that's where the friend who took us out went. If you head out to newport somewhere around there you can access a logging trail called the 1000 line. My friend is a forest firefighter out there, so he knew everywhere to take us. There are some sweet trails, alot of them get very narrow, and we even had to cut a fallen tree out of the way at one point. Just go on that 1000 line, be very careful for logging trucks that do not slow down, and head off on the trials that feed off of it.

4. Oct 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM
    Unknown

Unknown He who angers you conquers you

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    Unknown
    Unknown

If you think that amazing you should come to LA so i can take you an action picture ;)

5. Oct 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    I hope your kidding...

6. Oct 12, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    Viet2100