1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ameris Bank?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Jon850FL, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Jun 1, 2015 at 5:22 PM
    Jon850FL

Jon850FL [OP] is Lurkin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    DFS, FL
    does anybody have this bank in the southeast? this Georgia based bank just bought out the Bank of America that I use and was wondering if I should run from it or stay?

2. Jun 13, 2015 at 4:08 AM
    95SLE

95SLE Starting to get cold outside

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    09 RWD Access Cab
    Custom XM Install, Window Tint, Intermittant Wiper Install, AVS Bug Deflector, Bed Mat, TRS FX-R retrofits, CIBIE fog and spot lamps, PIAA 510 lamps, Acess LE cover, Weathertech Digital floorr mats, LED interior lighting, Pioneer AVH-2300BT HU, Boston Acoustics speakers, JL Audio Amp, shorty antenna, leather wrap steering wheel cover, Viper security system.
    BOA sold off 18 branch offices in southern Georgia and northern Florida in an ongoing effort to concentrate on core areas of business. The branches were sold to lessen the impact on employees losing jobs and customers disruption to services. When I read your post I thought the entire BOA was sold. I use BOA for a lot of reasons but one primary reason is the arability of branches when I travel.

Products Discussed in

To Top