1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anastasia State Park (St. Augustine) camping, November

Discussion in 'Florida' started by jedirye, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Nov 24, 2020 at 5:58 PM
    slcsez2000

slcsez2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    Oh nice! It was nice meeting you both! I could have chatted in the driveway for hours lol! Good luck with getting the leafs installed and Happy Thanksgiving!

2. Nov 25, 2020 at 9:52 AM
    Aquatic Tacoma

Aquatic Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Odessa, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Dbcb , 2004 Tacoma S-Runner
    Both are Stock - built correct from the start.
    We stayed there last year. Was directed by a few local folks to a little whole in the wall taco place. About halfway from old St Augustine bridge and the Anastaisia. We don’t remember name. Good tacos .

3. Nov 25, 2020 at 10:55 AM
    jedirye

jedirye [OP] Wannabe

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 Baja Supercharged
    Hey Simon,
    I knew you'd find me!!!! I enjoyed the talk! Your truck looks awesome and it's nice seeing an "older" truck and owners that also want to hang onto it! We might do the leaf springs ourselves... jury is still out. But I appreciate the springs and they WILL get used! It was nice meeting you!!!

We ended up eating on our way out, at The Cheese Wheel and Sandwich Bar. The food was great!

It was a quick and somewhat rushed trip but we fit a lot into a small time period. We needed a vacation from it lol

slcsez2000 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top