1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Angry man attacks innocent person in PT Cruiser

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Johnnie, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Oct 31, 2010 at 8:45 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    ^ Did we really need to go there??

2. Oct 31, 2010 at 8:48 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Just so you guys know, The words are blocked for a reason. If someone wants to push the envelope, be ready for a ban.

3. Oct 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    It doesnt matter where else its posted. You know to keep that shit off this site.

4. Oct 31, 2010 at 8:58 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Yeah...Racial jokes are always a riot. It's not really so much about what YOU perceive or feel about a certain topic or where you are from. As far as ape or gorilla- Not how I woulda worded it...but kind of an apt explanation.

Either way-Thanks for changing it.

5. Oct 31, 2010 at 9:01 AM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    My firearms professor said "dead men can't lie in court." :cool:

First off... could anyone understand what the hell he was saying? all i could pick out was the N word, mufucka, punkass biotch.... and thats it.

What would I do? given that this happened right now and I didn't have a CCW, I would park my car on top of his ass.... or at least his leg....... or I would get out with my Louisville Slugger I keep in there and have a sparring contest with him till I hit a home run with his head. :cool:.... personal protection!

gah... only 3 months till I can get my CCW.

6. Oct 31, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    CopDoctor

CopDoctor Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 335i
    BMS Intake, JB4 chip, Plastidip everywhere
    CO law says you don't need a CCW to keep in it your vehicle...you just can't "conceal" it..fine line, but hey, that wouldn't happen to me, tell you that much

7. Oct 31, 2010 at 10:24 AM
    Toph

Toph Addicted to V8s

Member:
    watch the bum fights dvd...end up feeling bad for that guy

trust me they do worse to themselves in the dvds than to that lady in the pt cruiser

8. Oct 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM
    c005jjc

c005jjc Statistics are boring…until you become one!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner DoubleCab SR5
    Axle wrap mod, Fumoto oil drain valve, Tinted windows
    I bet it was a woman driving the vehicle. Sounded like I heard a child screaming but I couldn't tell if it was in the car or just in the parking lot. Most guys like that aren't going to be as bold with someone that could take up for themselves! I wouldn't have shot him...I wouldn't have ran over him... after first hit, I would have got out of the vehicle and taken the crowbar away from him...busted both his knee caps...kicked him in the ribs and nuts a few times then called the cops for trash removal...next time he wanted to go postal he would do it on an unoccoupied vehicle so he wouldn't get his sissy ass kicked again! People like that aren't very brave without a knife, stick, or gun in their hand. Take away the weapon or two or three buddies and you just look at them with a stearn look and they piss down their leg. My wrist is as big as any part of his arm...easy knock down!

9. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    It would never happen to me because I wouldn't ever drive a PT Cruiser.

10. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:10 AM
    Falcon86

Falcon86 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Virginia Beachshire
    Vehicle:
    Bone-stock
    Spray with mace and/or shoot kneecaps.

Elbow drop.

Leg drop (Hulk Hogan style).

Finish it off by climbing atop PTcruiser, and executing SwanTan bomb off of the top.

11. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    X1

12. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    X2

13. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Chosing to do stupid dangerous and/or demeaning things to oneself is okay by me...If you want to make your self look like any kind of stereotype...It's on you. Drag some innocent person into a mess like that....It's just not right.

SwanTan bomb....I had not heard that in a while. +1.

14. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:54 AM
    Trigger

Trigger Well-Known Member

Member:
    I would put my glock back in my glove box. Step outa of my truck, shoot a double, grab mount and beat his face. :D

15. Oct 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM
    Dimonback

Dimonback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Austin, Tx, from all over hell and back
    Vehicle:
    Geezer double cab w/ shell
    Nevada law says your car is an extension of your home. Therefore you can keep a loaded weapon (as long as it's registered and you are carrying that registration) anywhere you want in your car. CCW is not required.

16. Nov 1, 2010 at 7:22 AM
    Neked09

Neked09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2017 4X4 Off-Road
    This is why there are CCW permits.

He commits felony battery with a deadly weapon and is disposed of properly.

17. Nov 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM
    AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk Science!

Member:
    The North East
    Vehicle:
    2010 5 speed 5 lug
    :)
    As others have said, I couldn't understand a word he was saying, and I would have ran him over immediately, then I would have just left my truck on top of him until the cops showed up. If I couldn't run him over, I would have given him a beat down with a steel baton, followed by a blade.

18. Nov 1, 2010 at 8:09 AM
    Ryan07

Ryan07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD DC,LB Sport 4x4
    Icon Ext. Coilovers, LR UCA's, Icon AAL, Nitro 9000 Shocks, 7"Kragen HID's/Billet Grille, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover, Bed Lights, Diff Breather Mod, D-Rings Mod, LED Interior Lighting/Plate Lights, LED 4X4 Switch, Viper Starter, AVH-P4200DVD, PAC Interface, OEM Backup Camera/Pop&lock, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Weathertech Mats, Husky Mud Flaps, 8000lbs Champion Winch/Winch Cradle and Quick Connect Kit, 4,500lbs Champion Winch/Front Hidden Winch Mount, OEM Painted Rims, Spidertrax 1.25, 265/70R17 BFG KO's
    Got a gun on me most of the time, but run his ass over works.

19. Nov 1, 2010 at 8:10 AM
    sick 3.4 tacoma

sick 3.4 tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    portland Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2003 double cab 4x4
    elite bumper, xrc8 winch, 12in sub, cb, flowmaster, deck plate mod, 3in lift.
    i would have jumped out and said thanks for destroing this peice of crap PT Cruiser i never liked it in the first place then given him some more tools and or a lighter to burn it down ahaha

20. Nov 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM
    Toph

Toph Addicted to V8s

Member:
    I wasn't saying it was right...just that the dvds are full of messed up shit...most of it self-inflicted.

Products Discussed in

To Top