1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another People ARE IDIOTS thread (long story)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BUZZ5, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Aug 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    take a shovel and clean up your yard and then dump it in her driveway - preferrably right where she will need to step either to get into her car or front door. and put some on the door handle

2. Aug 4, 2009 at 6:12 PM
    Hootbro

Hootbro Omnipotent

Member:
    Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR/SX Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 3.5L
    Reads that way to me also.

As to all this non-confrontational vindictive retribution crap being spewed here, makes me wonder about people's maturity.

3. Aug 4, 2009 at 7:48 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Should have yelled "Get your bitch in line!"

And when the lady was like "It's a male" You shoulda replied "I was talking to the dog!"

4. Aug 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM
    HwyRogue

HwyRogue Resident Canuck

Member:
    Halifax, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Sport 4x4
    Arctic bull bar, hitch step, side bars (All by Avid Off Road!), BHLM, eye lids....
    Amen. This is indeed a case of making a mountain out of a molehill... :rolleyes:

5. Aug 4, 2009 at 7:52 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    this is funny. ive never heard of anybody pissin on somebodys tires. although i did know a guy who pissed on a car door.

6. Aug 4, 2009 at 7:56 PM
    TacoTurd

TacoTurd Defying Alliances since 2007

Member:
    Central Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner TRD Sport
    TRD Exhaust, TRD CAI, Bull Bar, PIAA lights, Passport, Bed Mat, UWS Toolbox, Hood Struts, Rear TSB, TRD/Okole Seat Covers, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, Burned Carpet, Nasty Dent in Roof
    There is probably a thread somewhere in which a lady says some crazy punk pissed on her wheels. Followed by posts egging her on to have her great dane to take a huge dump on said punk's lawn.... ;)

Dude, we reap what we sow.

7. Aug 4, 2009 at 7:56 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    That was hilarious! Had me lol.:D

8. Aug 4, 2009 at 8:03 PM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    I always clean up after my dog, I expect other people to do the same.. I would have yelled.

9. Aug 4, 2009 at 8:46 PM
    HwyRogue

HwyRogue Resident Canuck

Member:
    Halifax, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Sport 4x4
    Arctic bull bar, hitch step, side bars (All by Avid Off Road!), BHLM, eye lids....
    ..lest not forget, you posted your "experience" - surely you didn't expect a pat on the back from everyone, did ya? Hard to believe you were concerned about her calling the police on you when her dog was on your property.. have you thought about calling the local bylaw office? Surely there is a bylaw to get folks to clean up after their dogs in order to keep the city free from dog feces...

<sarcasm on>
    You didn't keep a cool head, you acted like a jackass by sneaking on her property in the cover of night to relieve yourself on the tires of her car! She has bigger nads than you since she let her dog do its business on your lawn in broad daylight in front of you. :D
    <sarcasm off>

Seriously though - if you don't want to confront her, contact the local bylaw office.

10. Aug 4, 2009 at 8:56 PM
    Messmed1

Messmed1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dana
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Toyota Tacoma with an Access Cab

I agree with this, if she lets her dog leave you a present there's no reason not to return the favour.

11. Aug 4, 2009 at 9:04 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    I put it in a plastic bag, ring their door bell, and hand it to them while explaining what it is and why. Sometimes they take it like I'm bringing them a present, sometimes they're more intelligent. Either way, I leave without the shitbag and they get the hint. No reason to get angry but I don't let anyone mess with my property. A man's home is his castle.

FYI: I have two Retrievers and I NEVER walk them without bringing plastic bags. A little consideration for your neighbors goes a long way.

I think peeing on the chicks BMW is funny. I wouldn't do it but it's still funny.

12. Aug 4, 2009 at 9:07 PM
    WhatThePho?

WhatThePho? Greg Graffin 2016

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    HCMC, VN
    Vehicle:
    2006 STi
    The things required to pull bitches
    I would pee under the handle of the door, picked that dog shit and smear it on her windshield and under the handle. Plus maybe take my dog for a walk...

13. Aug 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM
    zero niner

zero niner romeo oscar bravo

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    09 DC SB Prerunner
    All Pro front plate bumper, 5100 1.75" Bilstein up front, 1" block and TSB in rear, UWS lowpro tool box, Toyota Side Steps
    How no one else replied how freaking hilarious is beyond me, this was classic!!!

Rob

14. Aug 4, 2009 at 9:55 PM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    20 Gladiator Rubicon
    Steersmarts Draglink, Tie rod, Track Bar
    Collect a fairly large bag of dog crap and unload the bag on her porch or bmw.

15. Aug 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    :rofl: . Awesome.

The peeing on her wheels thing...hilarious. Next time you see them goin for a walk, take your dog out (if you have one) and follow them home and let her see your dog droppin a deuce in her yard. If you dont have a dog, do what everyone else has said and drop her dogs dump on her doorstep or her beamer. If it pisses on your tires again, take a pic and then take your truck and get it detailed and take the bill and the pic to her. That politically correct "callin the authorities" stuff is no fun. This way is MUCH more fun for you.

16. Aug 4, 2009 at 10:49 PM
    toku58

toku58 Well-Known Member

Member:
    On a Rock in the middle of the Pacific
    Vehicle:
    Mall Crawler!
    21' TRD OffRoad 2" 887 OME on Bilstein 5100's. 285/70R17 General Grabbers G3 17x8.5" Icon TRD wheels (Gun metal gray) 4.75" BS
    You should have picked that shit up took it over to her place smeared it on her door, and left a note saying clean you SHIT up!

I really hate that!:mad: When I go walking with my wife around our neighborhood, I always see dog crap! Our neighborhood association provides trash can at various location in the area for pet waste. It even says that on the trash cans. But some people are just too lazy!

Inconsiderate Fucktards!

Sorry just my opinion!:rolleyes:

17. Aug 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM
    toku58

toku58 Well-Known Member

Member:
    On a Rock in the middle of the Pacific
    Vehicle:
    Mall Crawler!
    21' TRD OffRoad 2" 887 OME on Bilstein 5100's. 285/70R17 General Grabbers G3 17x8.5" Icon TRD wheels (Gun metal gray) 4.75" BS
    Didn't you read? His 2nd gen Taco got peed on?:D

18. Aug 5, 2009 at 5:35 AM
    petersharp

petersharp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
    If you threaten her, then yes, she willc all the cops. If you had confronted her saying that you didn't want her dog to crap in your yard, then she calls the cops, they'll laugh at her if she admits that all you did was ask her to stop her dog.

And becasue you haven't spoken to her about it, it's going to carry on...cos che's none the wiser.

Dogs crap on grass, it's not a crime, but not cleaning it up is discourteous (and probably a crime as well).

19. Aug 5, 2009 at 6:01 AM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    :rofl: :rofl:

My son lives in an apartment complex that allows dogs. When he first moved in, the yard was clean. The next time I went up there, there was dog poo all over the place. There is a trash can and bags provided and there was poo right next to the can. - nasty people.

When I walk my dogs, I never go out with a couple of poo bags in my pocket. We like to take long walks...

20. Aug 5, 2009 at 6:31 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    You get bent outta shape that some dumb lady doesn't have common respect- so you make a deliberate decision to vandalize her property...No wonder that assholes abound in your world.

And oh yeah- Put yourself at risk of arrest and legal trouble (exhibitionism and stalking/harassment).

You didn't show anyone anything- She probably doesn't know that there is piss on her tires and you still have a pile of shit to pick up...so you got exactly no where as far as I can see...except maybe you feel like a big man cause you showed her or something.

Man the fuck up and say something- Say it from the door for the whole neighborhood to hear and so you can close the door if the dog comes after you. Let her call the cops- Then show them the pile of shit in your yard and that you don't have a dog capable of producing it. She'll probably learn a bit more from you saying something or paying a leash law ticket then from you ninja pissing on her tires and you'll be less at risk of arrest.

Products Discussed in

To Top