1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any advice on side steps for me?? In Canada BTW!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Taco93, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Jun 13, 2011 at 7:14 PM
    Taco93

Taco93 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Milton, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Weathertech Floor Liners
    I am looking for some side steps for my 2011 DBL Cab, I've checked the dealer and they have the powder brushed aluminium ones for about 450$ but they are only 3 sided with the back side being left open.

Does anyone know where to get the oval ones here in Canada? I don't like the tubes, but the straight ones that are a little curved in at the ends and are supported by the 2 or 3 brackets.

Thanks

2. Jun 13, 2011 at 7:36 PM
    YFZ450MOE

YFZ450MOE When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Auburn, WA / Roseburg, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 white DCSB TRD (it's getting there)
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
    Here's mine, i don't think this is what you were asking for but i only paid $230 for them and they bolt right on pretty easy. They are smittybilt but say N-FAB right on the step. Autoanyhting.com

nerfs.jpg

3. Jun 13, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    Redhed

Redhed Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner BSP
    Polk Audio components, Rammat sound deadening & Ensolite, blacked out emblems, color matched grill, rhinolined rear bumper, shorty antenna, nerf bars, black Toyota trail edition rims, Sockmonkey vinyl, retrofit overhead temp/compass, JDM Altezza tailights, JDM Black Crystal headlights, Hella Black Magic driving lights, 20" dual row LED light bar.
    If you do a search for N-Fab bars, I wrote up something on them. I have the black powdercoated ones and I'm very happy. Very affordable too. Check it out. I have more pictures in my profile too. I don't think shipping to Canada would be a big deal. Good luck with your decision, it was pretty easy for me to pick these ones, in the end.

4. Jun 13, 2011 at 7:47 PM
    Taco-NB

Taco-NB MMMMM Taco's

Member:
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    '09 4X4 SR5 Access Cab V6 - Black Sand Pearl
    +1
    I have the same from Autoanything. You will have to pay a shipping charge. Lucky fir me, I live near the boarder so I had them shipped and went to the us to pick them up. They look great!!!!

5. Jun 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM
    mjohn617

mjohn617 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Petaluma, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 DC TRD sprt silver
    Toytec ULK, OME Dakar leafs, LED conversion, RBP sidesteps, Nitto Trail Grapplers, AR ATX Artillery 16" wheels, Doug Thorley LTH/Pipe Bomb, TRD Exhaust W/Classic Chambered Powerstick, Lightend Flywheel
    If you are looking for the "designer" ones, BRP makes a set with some badges. They are actually made by N-Fab, just different name.\/\/\/

To Top