1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any C&R 03 FFL Holders out there? Let see what you got

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by goufcustom, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Nov 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM
    goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    I got my C&R about 2 years ago and have gotten a few things. It has been super convenient to have, between buying a few CZ-82s and the discount at Brownells it has saved me tons. And my home state, most of my local FFLs charge between $40 and $60 to do a transfer, the license paid for itself in its first use.

Swiss K31 in 7.5 Swiss
    [​IMG]

M1 Garand
    [​IMG]

British Enfield - Made by Savage Arms in the USA and part of the Lend Lease Program of WWII - Marked US Property
    [​IMG]

M1903A3
    [​IMG]

Finally a P-64 and a CZ-82 - both in 9x18 Mak
    [​IMG]

There is a Mosin someplace in there too.

And I have another CZ-82, it is a great pistol, easy to shoot, and cheap - ~$200

2. Nov 4, 2011 at 8:23 PM
    Rmodel65

Rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Member:
    Jawja
    Vehicle:
    1996 Yota 4x4
    Viper Red paint
    i got the application a while back but never sent it in....i need to get that and im gonna have a lawyer on the GA gun board setup a trust for me its 100$ he said he has one of the cheapest rates in the country...once i have a trust i might get a few toys like a can or do a sbs

3. Nov 4, 2011 at 8:29 PM
    Monkeysuncle

Monkeysuncle My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5 4x4 5 speed Manual Hubs
    Diff Breather,CB thingy,GPS,Cop Shocks,Cop Breaks, old Man Emu 881's Dakar Leaf Springs and Nitro sport shocks. Deck Plate mod
    Man you have some nice looking rifles there. I don't have a C&R but I do have some of the same rifles as you. I love the A3, I had a chance to shoot one a few times, I loved it. My buddy has it, asked to go shooting if I brought my M1 he would bring his A3, he brought almost 500 rounds of 30/06, so helll yea. Most of my (WW2) rifles are pretty well used, nothing show room quality but they all shoot perfect and I have fun with them .

[​IMG]

4. Nov 5, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    I love my M1 and A3, I put a Timney trigger in my A3 and it now has a 2-3 lb trigger pull, it shoots great, and the peep sights are awesome.

Highly recommend getting a C&R, $30 for 3 years, and if you don't buy guns with it, you still get dealer pricing at a few places, mainly Brownells.com

5. Nov 6, 2011 at 7:42 AM
    Zebra

Zebra Well-Known Member

Member:
    Millington, TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma 2.7L 4x2 Reg. Cab 5-speed
    Volant ram air and CAI setup, Fumoto oil drain valve, Pioneer DEH-3900MP
    I have a FFL 07 does that count?

To Top