1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any Doublecab Prerunner Owners with a Readylift Suspension?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by FloridaFeMan, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Jul 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM
    FloridaFeMan

FloridaFeMan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest Florida
    Vehicle:
    '10 FJ Cruiser 4x4, '09 Tacoma TRD DC Sport
    After all of my research on suspensions/lifts and what my needs are (no desire to go off-road, doing this purely for aesthetics and to add bigger tires), I have decided on a Readylift SST Lift kit (part no. 69-5055). I was quoted $388 for complete kit, install and alignment.

So does anyone have any pictures of their Tacoma DC Prerunner with a readylift? Does anyone know which size tires would look the best on it? I am leaning toward a Nitto Terra Grappler, just not sure of size.

2. Mar 9, 2017 at 11:27 AM
    Leo4x2

Leo4x2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Antonio, Tx
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5
    Maxtrac/Bilstein suspension 16x8 Pro Comp 69 315/75/16 Dick Cepek Morimoto Profile Prism RGB Halos & Demon Eyes
    Are you having vibrations with this kit? My coworker is having vibrations when coming to a stop or slowing down and the front of the truck shakes. Did she need to have the diff drop installed or is that only for 4x4? Trying to understand what is causing it.

Products Discussed in

To Top