1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any Good Ones Left Out There?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BUZZ5, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Feb 9, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    BUZZ5

BUZZ5 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S.Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Many
    Seems like every time I look at this site there is a rant about someones shitty experience at their dealership. Are there any Toyota dealerships left out there that know what good customer service is? What ever happened to curteous service people? Nowadays, you got these arrogant fools that think they control you & what you need with your vehicle. I hate having to visit one for something, they act as if you are disrupting them when they are supposed to help you. Alot of the so called Master Technicians are no more than a high school tech student. I go to my local small garage guy, who's been wrenching for decades & knows 10 times what these rookie dealership techs know & know what a fair price is. Anyone out there know of a Toyota dealership that actually knows what customer sevice means?

2. Feb 9, 2011 at 5:46 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I phucking hate people >:(

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    The first toyota dealership I ever went to sucked ass. I tried to get the rear leaf TSB done there, they wouldn't have it. I went in with theTSB papers in hand, BRAND NEW 2010 taco with squeaky ass rear springs, bottoming out with a fridge and a stove in the back when I had the truck not even for a month.

The second one however was awesome. The customer service was great, second visit and the service rep. said "you're getting new rear leaf packs" and I hadn't even mentioned the trucks problem yet. Freakin awesome. :)

3. Feb 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    HuntnTruk

HuntnTruk Tacohead

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    New York-not the City
    Vehicle:
    Indigo SR5 4x4
    I just bought a truck and had a great experience.

To Top