1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any hunters in Eastern WA?

Discussion in 'North West' started by 4OYOTER, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Jun 29, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    4OYOTER

4OYOTER [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Cedar Park, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    I'm heading to Spokane tomorrow to pick up my bumper and winch from twistedfreedom. I figure since I am already out east, I might as well bring the hunting goodies along. Does anybody know any good coyote hunting spots along I-90?? I have a discovery pass, forest pass and WDFW pass.

2. Jun 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Ellensburg and elk heights? I have a place in ellensburg and I know lots of people who hunt elk heights. Not sure what you need to be in there though.

Been tryin to find a hunting partner around here.... :spy:

3. Jun 29, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    4OYOTER

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Cedar Park, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Ah yes, Elk Heights. I have tried there a few times, no luck. Im thinkin I might try more towards vantage tomorrow. As far as hunting around here sometime- lets do it! what kind of game do you hunt for?

4. Jun 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Yeah I heard vantage has some decent hunting. I haven't been up there.

As far as myself, I have gone with people hunting for deer, elk, bear, turkey, and birds. I haven't shot anything myself because I never have anyone to go with around here. I go with friends over in ellensburg but its always them hunting and me along for the ride haha

5. Jun 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    4OYOTER

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Cedar Park, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Well your style of hunting is alot cheaper, trust me!

Do you have your hunting license? lets get your first kill!

6. Jun 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    Forster46

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    I have my orange one, the hunter safety thing. Haha had it forever, just don;t get the chance to hunt for myself. I have a remington 870 12 gauge and I was just looking into buying myself a rifle here in the next week or two. Not sure what to get though.

There is a huge area that just got logged right behind my house. I can hike from my house and hunt up there I'm pretty sure.

To Top